What's special about this Greenlee wire cutter?
- Fiberglass handles make the 718F lightweight and strong
- Rubber grips make for comfort and eliminate slips while using
- Compact size makes for easy fit in your tool belt
- Blades are precision ground which means cuts are smooth and even
- Adjustable pivot bolt provides for blade tension adjustment
- Click for More Features
|GL-718F||Heavy Duty Cable Cutter||17-1/2" L||3.4 lbs|
Strong lightweight fiberglass handles provide extra strength while cutting. Adjustable pivot bolt provides for blade adjustment. Fits into toolboxes. Rubber grips on ends of handles for comfort and to prevent slippage. Cutting blades are precision ground resulting in smooth even cuts with adjustable pivot bolt nuts for blade tension which extends the life of the blades.
- Made of Steel
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in USA
|Maximum Use||350 Kcmil (MCM) (150 mm²) 6.2 AWG (0.592")|
|Frequent Use||4/0 AWG (95) (0.460")|
|Frequent Use||350 Kcmil (MCM) (150 mm²) 6.2 AWG (0.592")|
|Maximum Use||1" (25 mm) dia.|
|Length||17-1/2" (444 mm)|
|Weight||3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)|
*Capacity may be less for compact or compressed cables
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Greenlee Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts