GREENLEE 776 High Performance ACSR Cable Cutter
The Greenlee GL-776 High Performance ACSR Cable Cutter is a combination of the excellent workmanship found in the GL-773 and GL-774 with sturdy, durable, strong and hardened blades designed specifically for making cuts on a broad range of ACSR cable. The GL-776 is easy to use, fast and requires less handle effort.
The patented two-speed blade mechanism allows the blades to close quickly until there is contact detected with the cable, then automatically shifts to a power speed so that handle effort remains low while making the cut. The 776 then opens automatically to signal the cut is complete. Cuts through a maximum 5/16" steel core diameter. Blades are ground and hardened specifically to cut ACSR
- Two-speed mechanism saves cutting time by closing the blades rapidly and shifting to normal speed to perform the cut.
- Patented mechanism opens the blades automatically when the cut is complete. (U.S. Patent #6,766,581)
- Completely new ratchet mechanism provides excellent durability.
- Made in the USA
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Capacity:||Cuts ACSR through 636 kcmil with steel core diameters less than 0.32"|
|Specifically cuts:||All 336.4 and Smaller ACSR
397.5 - Brant, Chickadee, lbis;
477.0 - Pelican, Flicker, Hawk;
556.5 - Osprey, Parakeet;
605.0 - Peacock;
636.0 - Kingbird, Swift, Rook
|Length:||20" (508 mm)|
|Weight:||6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)|
|Cutting Capacity/Material:||636 kcmil Aluminum Coated Steel Reinforced Cable|
|Type:||High Speed Ratcheting|
|Blade Type:||Shear Cut|
|GL-776||High Performance ACSR Cable Cutter||6.2 lbs|
|GL-11397||Replacement Blades||0.5 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!