GREENLEE 761 Two-Hand Ratchet Cable Cutter
The Greenlee GL-761 Two-handed Ratchet cable cutter is a single speed ratchet that has blades which open mid cut if necessary. It is an excellent ratchet choice for your large cable cutting needs. The two handed operation ensures increased leverage and facilitates large cable cutting jobs. The blade is made of heavy duty forged steel and the handles are made of fiberglass with rubber grips to ensure the cutter does not slip.
- Ratchet mechanism is single speed
- Fits neatly in your tool belt or storage bin
- This cutter requires two handed operation
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Cutting Capacity - Copper: 1000 kcmil (MCM) (500 mm2)
- Cutting Capacity - Aluminum: 1000 kcmil (MCM) (500 mm2)
- Cutting Capacity - Communications Cable: 1-1/8" dia. (28 mm2)
- Length: 10.75" (273 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.6 kg)
|GL-761||Two-Hand Ratchet Cable Cutter|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!