Electric PVC Heater/Bender
- Simple to use: just preheat for 10 minutes, insert and rotate the PVC until it’s pliable, then remove from heater and form bend
- Sturdy construction: built from double-wall metal and insulated with fiberglass
- Reflective interior surface provides fast and even heating
- Full-length door makes it easy to load and remove PVC
- Equipped with a carrying handle, pilot light and on/off switch
|Capacity||1/2" to 2" PVC, all Schedules|
|Power Source||120 VAC, 20 Amp or 3000 Watt Generator|
|Weight||15.8 lbs [6,8 kg]|
|GL-849||Electric PVC Heater for 1/2" - 2"||7" D x 28-1/4" L x 10-3/4" H||15.8 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
- Saving Lives on the Job: Questions and Answers on Lockout/Tagout
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!