What's special about this telephone tester?
- Testing can be performed without interruption to service thanks to in-line testing
- Two six position, six wires jacks
- Normal phone use during testing means no down time
- Light indicator make it easy to tell when power is on and polarity being tested
- Easy to operate, simply push a button to initiate test
- Unique shape reduces chance of shorting adjacent alligator clips
- Click for More Features
|GL-46040||TurTEL 6 Modular Adapter/Polarity Tester|
- Test contacts are perforated to provide sure grip for alligator clips or use of probes
- Patch cord and heavy duty stainless steel belt clip included
- Clearly marked color code
- One year warranty
- Made in USA
The TurTEL 6 has two six-position, six-wire jacks and can be used with tone generators, test sets and other test devices to troubleshoot and isolate problems with telephone circuits. The two jacks allow in-line testing without having any down telephone time. The single push button start makes this tester very easy to operate. Test contacts are perforated to provide sure grip for alligator clips or use of probes. Included with your tester is a patch cord and stainless steel belt clip.
An internal circuit allows for testing of polarity for either of two lines (pairs 4 to 5 or 3 to 6)-circuit allows verification of power and phone number assignments.
Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.7 x 1.1”
Weight: 0.1 lbs
Perforated Test Plate for guaranteed connection.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Triplett Line-Bug 4
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030