Greenlee 46040 TurTEL 6 Modular Adapter/Polarity Tester
- Test contacts are perforated to provide sure grip for alligator clips or use of probes
- Patch cord and heavy duty stainless steel belt clip included
- Clearly marked color code
- One year warranty
- Made in USA
The TurTEL 6 has two six-position, six-wire jacks and can be used with tone generators, test sets and other test devices to troubleshoot and isolate problems with telephone circuits. The two jacks allow in-line testing without having any down telephone time. The single push button start makes this tester very easy to operate. Test contacts are perforated to provide sure grip for alligator clips or use of probes. Included with your tester is a patch cord and stainless steel belt clip.
An internal circuit allows for testing of polarity for either of two lines (pairs 4 to 5 or 3 to 6)-circuit allows verification of power and phone number assignments.
Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.7 x 1.1”
Weight: 0.1 lbs
Perforated Test Plate for guaranteed connection.
|GL-46040||TurTEL 6 Modular Adapter/Polarity Tester|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Triplett Line-Bug 4
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!