GREENLEE 560XL Fiber Optic Power Meter
- Long lasting battery gives you about 100 hours of continuous operation
- Automatic shut off option . Sturdy and splash resistant
- Made in the USA
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
The GL-560XL Fiber Optic Power Meter has multi-wavelength storage. It can store and recall reference power levels for quicker more accurate measurements making it the perfect tool for installing and testing fiber optic cabling. The GL-560XL measures optical power at 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm. The 560XL uses Snap-On Connector interface (SOC) to connect FC, SC and ST connectors (sold as accessories).
3-button, simple operation:
- MOD: Modulated output mode
- CW: Continuous wave output mode
- FREQ: Selectable modulation frequency
- 1 560XL power meter
- 1 rubber boot with stand
- 1 instruction manual
- 2 AA-size alkaline batteries
- Calibration Wavelengths: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm
- Power Range: +3 dBm to -60 dBm
- Resolution: 0.01dB
- Power Requirements: Two AA size 1.5V batteries (approx. 100 hours continuous operation)
- 0.01dB Measurement resolution
- View more technical specs - PDF
|Calibration Wavelengths||850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm|
|Power Range||+3 dBm to -60 dBm|
|Accuracy||± 0.25 dB|
+3dBm to -3dBm
-3dBm to -50dBm
-50dBm to -60dBm
|Power Requirements||Two AA size 1.5V batteries (approx. 100 hours continuous operation)|
|Connector interface||FC, SC or ST|
|-15°C to +55°C
-35°C to +70°C
0 to 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions||2.8" x 5.6" x 1.4" (7.2 x 14.2 x 3.5 cm)|
|Net Weight||8.5 oz. (241g)|
|CE||EN61010; EN50081-1: 1992; EN55011, Group 1, Class A
EN50082-1: 1992 IEC 801-2, -3, -4
|GL-560XL||Greenlee Fiber Optic Power Meter|
|Snap-On Connector Interface Adapters|
|GL-1062||SC Snap-on Connector (adaptable to all power meters)|
|GL-T1020||FC Snap-on Connector (adaptable to all power meters)|
|GL-T1030||ST Snap-on Connector (adaptable to all power meters)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- Why Use Corning ALTOS® Gel-Free Cables Instead of Gel-Filled?
- What Sets Corning UniCam® Pretium™ Connectors and Tool Kits Apart from the Rest?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!