What's special about this power measurement meter?
- Measures optical power at 850, 1300,1310 and 1550nm and insertion
- 3 button operation – all functions are controlled easily (continuous wave output mode, modulated output mode & selectable modulation frequency)
- Loss measurements in dB; power measurements in dBm
- Multi-wavelength storage – record and recall reference power levels for quicker measurements
- Snap-on connector interface adapts to FC, SC and ST connectors
- Click for More Features
|GL-560XL||Greenlee Fiber Optic Power Meter|
|Snap-On Connector Interface Adapters|
|GL-1062||SC Snap-on Connector (adaptable to all power meters)|
|GL-T1020||FC Snap-on Connector (adaptable to all power meters)|
|GL-T1030||ST Snap-on Connector (adaptable to all power meters)|
- Long lasting battery gives you about 100 hours of continuous operation
- Automatic shut off option. Sturdy and splash resistant
- Made in the USA
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
The GL-560XL Fiber Optic Power Meter has multi-wavelength storage. It can store and recall reference power levels for quicker more accurate measurements making it the perfect tool for installing and testing fiber optic cabling. The GL-560XL measures optical power at 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm. The 560XL uses Snap-On Connector interface (SOC) to connect FC, SC and ST connectors (sold as accessories).
3-button, simple operation:
- MOD: Modulated output mode
- CW: Continuous wave output mode
- FREQ: Selectable modulation frequency
- 1 560XL power meter
- 1 rubber boot with stand
- 1 instruction manual
- 2 AA-size alkaline batteries
- Calibration Wavelengths: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm
- Power Range: +3 dBm to -60 dBm
- Resolution: 0.01dB
- Power Requirements: Two AA size 1.5V batteries (approx. 100 hours continuous operation)
- 0.01dB Measurement resolution
- View more technical specs - PDF
|Calibration Wavelengths||850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and 1550nm|
|Power Range||+3 dBm to -60 dBm|
|Accuracy||± 0.25 dB|
+3dBm to -3dBm
-3dBm to -50dBm
-50dBm to -60dBm
|Power Requirements||Two AA size 1.5V batteries (approx. 100 hours continuous operation)|
|Connector interface||FC, SC or ST|
|-15°C to +55°C
-35°C to +70°C
0 to 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions||2.8" x 5.6" x 1.4" (7.2 x 14.2 x 3.5 cm)|
|Net Weight||8.5 oz. (241g)|
|CE||EN61010; EN50081-1: 1992; EN55011, Group 1, Class A
EN50082-1: 1992 IEC 801-2, -3, -4
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- Why Use Corning ALTOS® Gel-Free Cables Instead of Gel-Filled?
- What Sets Corning UniCam® Pretium™ Connectors and Tool Kits Apart from the Rest?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030