What's special about this pivoting wall mount?
- Wall mountable rack with 12 gauge steel front mounting rails tilts forward to a 90° angle, to allow access to the rear of your networking equipment for maintenance or network changes
- Pivoting mechanism is on a sliding track to provide smooth operation
- 8 RMU's of space allow you to mount most switches, patch panels and shelves
- Click for More Features
This tilt panel mount from Great Lakes is perfect for those that make constant changes to their networks. The entire front panel tilts to a 90° angle and allows you quick and easy access to components, connections, and cables for updating your systems or performing maintenance.
|QGL-BS2-TPM-818||8U||16.31"H x 19.88"W x 18.00"D||22 lbs||Black|
|QGL-BS2-TPMC-818||Cover Kit for TPM (top & front panels only)|
- Vented side panels provide plenty of ventilation to keep your components working efficiently
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs accommodates most common network components
- Mounting rails have #12-24 tapped EIA-compliant holes for mounting
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel CRS with textured powder coat for added durability
- Optional top cover and front cover kit available to fully enclose equipment and provide extra security
- Top panel also provides additional storage space and acts as an equipment shelf
- Rear cutout to ease cable routing and access
- Back panel equipped with keyhole mounting holes to ease installation
- Oblong cutouts act as built-in lacing bars to secure cables to the enclosure with cable ties
- Simple operation; tilting panel locks in place using wing nuts
|Part #||RMU||Overall Dimensions||Useable Dimensions||Color||Price|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030