Great Lakes Tilt Panel Mount
This tilt panel mount from Great Lakes is perfect for those that make constant changes to their networks. The entire front panel tilts to a 90° angle and allows you quick and easy access to components, connections, and cables for updating your systems or performing maintenance.
- Vented side panels provide plenty of ventilation to keep your components working efficiently
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs accommodates most common network components
- Mounting rails have #12-24 tapped EIA-compliant holes for mounting
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel CRS with textured powder coat for added durability
- Optional top cover and front cover kit available to fully enclose equipment and provide extra security
- Top panel also provides additional storage space and acts as an equipment shelf
- Rear cutout to ease cable routing and access
- Back panel equipped with keyhole mounting holes to ease installation
- Oblong cutouts act as built-in lacing bars to secure cables to the enclosure with cable ties
- Simple operation; tilting panel locks in place using wing nuts
|Part #||RMU||Overall Dimensions||Useable Dimensions||Color||Price|
|QGL-BS2-TPM-818||8U||16.31"H x 19.88"W x 18.00"D||22 lbs||Black|
|QGL-BS2-TPMC-818||Tilt panel mount cover kit (includes top & front panel)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!