What's special about NEMA rated swing out cabinets?
- Constructed to NEMA type 12 standards for protecting delicate equipment from dust, airborne fibers, falling debris, and non-corrosive liquids
- Reversible-style mounting to accommodate different environmental factors such as limited work space, overcrowded equipment rooms, or preexisting supplies and equipment
- 19" EIA compliant 12-24 threaded mounting rails are adjustable from front to back to securely install servers, PDUs, patch panels and other rack style components
- Click for More Features
Warehouses, machine shops and other indoor environments with heavy machinery are notorious for being dusty, grimy, and full of airborne contaminants. This is generally only a mild annoyance for most people, but can potentially have disastrous effects on vital server and networking equipment used for controlling machinery.
|PART #||RU||COOLING||DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-GL240N12||12U||Side Panel accepts (1) QGL-FFKN12-A4 Fan (sold separately)||24" H x 24" W x 24" D||150 lbs||105 lbs|
|QGL-GL240N12A||12U||Side Panel accepts GL1000MMR or GL1300MMR AC Unit (sold separately)||24" H x 24" W x 24" D||150 lbs||105 lbs|
|QGL-GL360N12||19U||Side Panel accepts (2) QGL-FFKN12-A4 Fans (sold separately)||36" H x 24" W x 24" D||250 lbs||140 lbs|
|QGL-GL360N12A||19U||Side Panel accepts GL1000MMR or GL1300MMR AC Unit (sold separately)||36" H x 24" W x 24" D||250 lbs||140 lbs|
|QGL-GL480N12||26U||Side Panel accepts (3) QGL-FFKN12-A4 Fans (sold separately)||48" H x 24" W x 24" D||300 lbs||175 lbs|
|QGL-GL480N12A||26U||Side Panel accepts GL2200MMR AC Unit (sold separately)||48" H x 24" W x 24" D||300 lbs||175 lbs|
|QGL-FFKN12-A4||Fan Assembly with Exhaust Filter, 38 CFM, 115V|
|QGL-FILTER-10||Package of 5 Exhaust Fan Filters|
|QGL-GL1000MMR||1,000 BTU ice Qube AC Unit for GL240N12A or GL360N12A Enclosure|
|QGL-GL1300MMR||1,300 BTU ice Qube AC Unit for GL240N12A or GL360N12A Enclosure|
|QGL-GL2200MMR||2,200 BTU ice Qube AC Unit for GL480N12A|
Using a NEMA type 12 enclosure instead of traditional racks and enclosures can help prevent costly and time consuming system shut downs due to equipment failure from dust build-up or small water particles.
Great Lakes Swing-Out Wall Mounts have been independently tested and certified to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association's Type 12 standard. These wall mount enclosures are especially designed for housing rack mount style equipment, and keeping them safe in NEMA-12 specified indoor environments. Equipped with T-handle compression latches and keyed locks, these wall mounts stay sealed and deter unwarranted access while remaining easily accessible to authorized technicians.
- Keyed locks are equipped with dust covers to prevent airborne contaminates from building up inside the chamber or entering the enclosure
- Top, side and bottom panel include cable access knock-outs for accommodating 1", 2" and 3" diameter conduit
- Removable gland plates allow you to add optional fans, so you can increase airflow and exhaust without compromising NEMA 12 compliance
- Constructed from strong cold-rolled North American steel and finished in a durable black powder coat finish to provide long-lasting quality and craftsmanship
- cULus listed UL 60950-1
- RoHS Compliant
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Comparing NEMA and IP Enclosure Ratings
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030