Great Lakes Mini Rack BS2-MR11
Great Lakes' mini rack provides a simple solution for rackmounting components under desks and other work surfaces. The compact size, adjustable mounting rails and casters make it perfect for everything from recording equipment to patch panels.
- Shipped flat to save on overall shipping costs
- Adjustable rack rails for mounting equipment of various depths
- 3/8" square mounting holes require M6 cage nuts for mounting your equipment
- Reversible doors available in 2 different styles:
- Plexiglas to provide easy visual inspection of components
- Mesh for added security and ventilation
- Black powder coat finish resists scratches
- Made with durable 12 and 16 gauge CRS for strength to withstand the weight of your network
- Includes 4 non-locking casters for mobility and easy access to the back of components
Ideally used for :
- Music equipment
- Power conditioners
- Recording equipment
- Patch panels
|PART #||RMU||RACKING DIMENSIONS||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||COLOR||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-MR11||11||19.25"||19"||up to 24.5"||23.4"||22.88"||26"||Black|
|QGL-BS2-MR11-02||Plexiglass Door||25"||20"||2"||10 lbs|
|QGL-BS2-MR11-02M||Mesh Door||25"||20"||2"||11 lbs|
|QGL-BS2-MR11||11 RU Rolling Rack||60 lbs|
|QGL-BS2-MR11-02||Plexiglass Door||10 lbs|
|QGL-BS2-MR11-02M||Mesh Door||11 lbs|
|QGL-HDW-105-50||Package of 50 M6 cage nuts w/screws (12mm screw length)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor materials
Comments about Great Lakes BS2 Mini Rack:
The case needed a lot of work to put together due to warped parts and drill holes that did not line up well. For the price I would have expected it to go together quickly and be rock solid. We manged to get it together with some pounding any prying. Also had to buy our own screws to get the wheels on. It seems fine now.
Would probably buy one that is fully put together next time instead, even though it would have cost more to ship.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!