What's special about these jumper straps?
- Increases the overall electrical safety of your network, greatly reducing the risk of fire, personnel injury, and system failure
- Creates an electrical connection between the ground studs in your enclosure, ensuring proper power distribution
- Tin coating enhances conductivity and reduces corrosion, ensuring long-lasting, reliable grounding for your networking equipment
- Straps are fully terminated from the factory, allowing for quick set-up right out of the box
- Click for More Features
It is absolutely essential for any data center to be properly grounded for personnel and equipment safety. These Grounding Kits from Great Lakes come complete with tinned copper grounding straps and all necessary washers and nuts, making it easy to achieve efficient power flow throughout your cabinet.
|QGL-GR101||Grounding Kit for Floor Enclosures:
-(6) 10 AWG equivalent ground straps
-(24) #10-32 nuts
-(24) Tooth Lock Washers
-(24) Zinc Plated Washes
|3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)|
|QGL-GR102||Grounding Kit for Wall Mount Enclosures:
-(2) 30" ground straps
-(8) #10-32 nuts
-(8) Tooth Lock Washers
-(8) Zinc Plated Washes
|3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-19||19" (0.48 m) Copper Bus Bar||1.9 lbs (0.86 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-30||30" (0.76 m) Copper Bus Bar||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-48||48" (1.22 m) Copper Bus Bar||4.8 lbs (2.17 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-60||60" (1.52 m) Copper Bus Bar||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-72||72" (1.83 m) Copper Bus Bar||7 lbs (34.4 kg)|
- Can also be used as jumpers for individual pieces of equipment to the bus bar, for an all-in-one solution that is safer than simple grounding wire
- Braided copper design makes this ground strap ideal for applications where flexibility is needed, such as a common ground on an enclosure door
- Quality made in the USA
|QGL-GR101||0.5" (1.27 cm)||10 AWG equivalent||(5) 24" (60.9 cm) straps||3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)||Tinned Copper|
|QGL-GR202||0.5" (1.27 cm)||10 AWG equivalent||(2) 30" (76.2 cm) straps||3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)||Tinned Copper|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
- What is a UPS?
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030