Great Lakes Network Cabinet Grounding Kits
It is absolutely essential for any data center to be properly grounded for personnel and equipment safety. These Grounding Kits from Great Lakes come complete with tinned copper grounding straps and all necessary washers and nuts, making it easy to achieve efficient power flow throughout your cabinet.
- Can also be used as jumpers for individual pieces of equipment to the bus bar, for an all-in-one solution that is safer than simple grounding wire
- Braided copper design makes this ground strap ideal for applications where flexibility is needed, such as a common ground on an enclosure door
- Quality made in the USA
|QGL-GR101||0.5" (1.27 cm)||10 AWG equivalent||(5) 24" (60.9 cm) straps||3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)||Tinned Copper|
|QGL-GR202||0.5" (1.27 cm)||10 AWG equivalent||(2) 30" (76.2 cm) straps||3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)||Tinned Copper|
|QGL-GR101||Grounding Kit for Floor Enclosures:
-(6) 10 AWG equivalent ground straps
-(24) #10-32 nuts
-(24) Tooth Lock Washers
-(24) Zinc Plated Washes
|3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)|
|QGL-GR102||Grounding Kit for Wall Mount Enclosures:
-(2) 30" ground straps
-(8) #10-32 nuts
-(8) Tooth Lock Washers
-(8) Zinc Plated Washes
|3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-19||19" (0.48 m) Copper Bus Bar||1.9 lbs (0.86 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-30||30" (0.76 m) Copper Bus Bar||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-48||48" (1.22 m) Copper Bus Bar||4.8 lbs (2.17 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-60||60" (1.52 m) Copper Bus Bar||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|QGL-CBB-72||72" (1.83 m) Copper Bus Bar||7 lbs (34.4 kg)|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
- What is a UPS?
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!