What's special about these flexible bus bars?
- Installs onto your 2 or 4 post open rack to provide a grounding point for all of your network, media, or other rack mounted equipment
- Tinned copper construction greatly increases solderability and conductivity, ensuring efficient energy flow throughout your rack
- Pre-drilled holes provide an easy attachment point for jumper straps used for grounding individual equipment
- Fits over existing standard RMU spacing holes, making for easy integration into any EIA 19" or 23" rack
- Click for More Features
Without the proper safety measures, a very large network investment can be lost in an instant if a power spike occurs. These tinned copper bus bars from Great Lakes® attach to any standard 19" or 23" rack before your equipment is installed, allowing for greater ease in grounding and providing efficient power flow throughout your network rack.
|PART #||MAX RACK SPACE||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-RGB-78||45U||78" (198.12 cm)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
|QGL-HDW-102-50||10-32 Rack Screws, Type 23 (50 ct.)||-||1 lb|
- Long 78" bar can be cut to any size, accommodating racks of all common sizes up to 45U
- Greatly increases the overall efficiency of your system’s power distribution, improving equipment and electrical safety
- Installed under equipment, simplifying grounding by immediately creating electrical continuity within your rack for safe operation of all components
- EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||78" L x .70" W x .05" D
198.1cm L x 1.7cm W x .127cm D
|Weight||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
|Temperature (Melt)||1983°F (1084°C)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030