Great Lakes Copper Bus Bars
Without the proper safety measures, a very large network investment can be lost in an instant if a power spike occurs. These tinned copper bus bars from Great Lakes® attach to any standard 19" or 23" rack before your equipment is installed, allowing for greater ease in grounding and providing efficient power flow throughout your network rack.
- Long 78" bar can be cut to any size, accommodating racks of all common sizes up to 45U
- Greatly increases the overall efficiency of your system’s power distribution, improving equipment and electrical safety
- Installed under equipment, simplifying grounding by immediately creating electrical continuity within your rack for safe operation of all components
- EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||78" L x .70" W x .05" D
198.1cm L x 1.7cm W x .127cm D
|Weight||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
|Temperature (Melt)||1983°F (1084°C)|
|PART #||MAX RACK SPACE||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-RGB-78||45U||78" (198.12 cm)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
|QGL-HDW-102-50||10-32 Rack Screws, Type 23 (50 ct.)||-||1 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!