What's special about this reconfigurable workstation?
- Complete ADVANTAGE® Standard workstation with a BS2-TRP (Triple Play) Enclosure to provide everything a small business needs to hold and protect sensitive datacom equipment
- Built-in cable management keeps workspace neat and well organized
- Dual screen monitor mount included to free up surface space
- Click for More Features
The ADVANTAGE® Digital Office Suite is designed to provide a large workspace and storage facility for sensitive Datacom equipment while complementing surrounding office furniture and workstations. More
|PART #||ENCLOSURE RMU||LOAD CAPACITY||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-ADV-DOS||44U||775 lbs||2000 lbs||100" W x 35.20" D x 84" H||821 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
This Digital Office Suite includes a complete standard ADVANTAGE workstation, as well as a 44 RMU Triple Play Enclosure with fully adjustable 10-32 tapped rails that can be mounted to the front of the cabinet for easy access to mounted equipment. The solid steel frame of the standard ADVANTAGE® workstation can withstand weights of up to 775 pounds, while the levelers of the TRP enclosure has a maximum weight capacity of up to 2,000 pounds with or with-out casters.
- 16” overhead storage bin is perfect for storing software or books
- Triple Play enclosure includes:
- Top panel
- (2) Side panels
- Front and rear mesh door
- Enclosure includes built-in grounding studs for equipment protection
- The TRP enclosure meets the 22” broadcast industry standard to provide adequate room for broadcast-specific equipment
- Base frames, storage compartments, and shelves are steel-constructed for a strong, long lasting workstation that offers stylish and protection for expensive electronic equipment
- Modular design and open frame allow for custom configuration of each workstation to fit the user's specific needs
- Lockable overhead compartment for keeping important files, expensive tools, software, or supplies safe and secure
- Made in the
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- The Do-it-Yourselfer’s Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030