What's special about this corner workstation?
- Designed to be both a standalone workspace or an additional add-on piece for other ADVANTAGE workstations
- Compact design fits in any 4' x 4' space
- Adjustable shelf height allows you to store your books and software in an easy to reach location
- Click for More Features
The ADVANTAGE® Corner Configuration provides the same strength and quality of the other ADVANTAGE technical furniture systems without the need to sacrifice corner space.
|PART #||LOAD CAPACITY||DIMENSION||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-ADV-COR||775 lbs||48" W x 48" D x 77.5" H||297.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
This corner configuration is designed to take up very limited space (4’X4’) and can also be used as a joint connection for one or two other workstations to create a larger, more unique workspace. The solid steel frame of every ADVANTAGE® workstation is built to last and endure, with a weight capacity of up to 775 lbs.
- Base frames and shelves are steel-constructed for a strong, long lasting workstation that offers both style and protection for expensive electronic equipment
- Modular design and open frame allows for custom configuration of each workstation to fit the users specific needs
- Easy to install, requires only a Philips screwdriver for complete assembly
- Reassembly of the workstation is easy for reconfiguring to accommodate individual or group use
- Supports Ergotech Mounting Solutions for custom flat screen monitor configurations
- The clean looking, modular, and structurally sound design of ADVANTAGE® furniture systems are perfect for:
- Home Office
- Broadcast Edit Suites
- Network Operation Centers
- Technical Laboratories
- Front Desk or Receptionist Area
- Repair Stations
- Digital Office Environments
- Small Business Office Workstations
- Made in the
|QGL-ADV-COR Great Lakes Advantage Corner|
Click on image for drawing dimensions
|Load capacity||775 lbs|
|Dimensions||48" W x 48" D x 77.5" H|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030