What's special about these wall mountable swing racks?
- Extra deep construction provides up to 22" of usable space to accommodate evolving server and rackmount equipment sizes that surpass the standard 18"
- Mounting rails are #12-24 tapped and are 19" EIA 310-D compliant to provide secure and reliable installation of rackmount equipment
- Swing-out style frame reduces the time it takes to perform installations, maintenance and cable management, by providing convenient rear access to server equipment and hardware
- Click for More Features
When physical security is not an issue, using an open style wall mount rack can save time, money, and space. Great Lakes SRD series Wall Mount Racks are easy to assemble and 24" deep to accommodate a variety of servers, networking equipment, and accessories. More
|QGL-GL24SRD||12||24"H x 20.75"W x 24"D||34 lbs|
|QGL-GL36SRD||19||36.25"H x 20.75"W x 24"D||44 lbs|
|QGL-GL48SRD||26||48.50"H x 20.75"W x 24"D||54 lbs|
|QGL-CM-01||Hook and Loop Cinch Strap||12" x 0.75"||Blue|
Constructed from strong cold rolled steel, these racks can support light and medium range equipment, while providing a swing out frame for easy access to rear components.
- Available in 12 RU, 19 RU, and 26 RU rackmount heights to accommodate most budgets, equipment requirements, or available spacing
- Provisions provided on the rear frame for optional Cable Cinch Straps that make managing loose cables fast, simple and organized
- Multiple keyhole style mounting slots are provided for fast and easy installation on backboards, beams, or other secure flat surfaces
- 24" deep to allows an additional 6" of mounting depth, compared to standard sized wall mount enclosures and patch panel racks
- 180° position stop keeps rack from becoming overbalanced or unstable during maintenance, equipment installation, or labeling of system components/cables
- Durable 12 gauge cold rolled steel construction provides up to 100 lbs. load capacity when evenly distributed
- Black powder coat finish complements preexisting enclosures, racks, and equipment
- cULus listed UL 60950-1
- RoHS Compliant
|Weight:||34 lbs||44 lbs||54 lbs|
|Mounting Rails:||19" EIA Compliant with 12-24 Threaded Holes||19" EIA Compliant with 12-24 Threaded Holes||19" EIA Compliant with 12-24 Threaded Holes|
|Cable Management:||Supports Optional Cable Cinch Straps (CM-01)||Supports Optional Cable Cinch Straps (CM-01)||Supports Optional Cable Cinch Straps (CM-01)|
|Weight Capacity:||100 lbs.||100 lbs.||100 lbs.|
|Color:||Black Powder Coat Finish||Black Powder Coat Finish||Black Powder Coat Finish|
|Frame:||12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel||12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel||12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel|
|Hardware Included:||Package of 50- #12-24 Screws||Package of 50- #12-24 Screws||Package of 50- #12-24 Screws|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030