What's special about this prepackaged termination kit?
- With the patented design of the EZ-RJ45 connectors, the twisted pairs pass right through the connector. This makes it easier to verify your wiring
- EZ-RJ PRO HD crimp tool cuts pairs flush as it crimps for perfect termination
- Includes a simple one-button operation cable tester to check your wiring for accuracy
- Durable carrying case protects the equipment and simplifies transport
- Click for More Features
EZ-RJ45® connectors have brought much needed speed and accuracy to network cable termination. Pairs are pushed right through the connector and nicely trimmed with the crimp tool. Each kit also includes a cable tester to ensure accuracy and a reliable protection and convenient transport.
|GEM-EZ-TK||GEM EZ-ON RJ45 Tool Kit||Crimp Tool, Wire Cutter, 50 CAT5 Connectors, LAN Tester||4.5 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE / PACK|
|PL-EZRJ45P-50||EZ-RJ45 CAT5e Conectors||50|
|PL-EZCAT6-50||EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connectors||50|
|PL-100020||Shielded EZ-RJ45 CAT5e/CAT6 Connectors||50|
- Now includes the EZ-RJPRO™ heavy duty crimp tool for more reliable terminations
EZ Crimp Tool Features:
- Durable steel construction with a zero-flex frame maximizes torque while preventing loss during each crimp cycle
- Tool steel head assembly provides 360° uniform support to greatly reduce human error and help to prevent accidental damage to the connector
- Contact drivers have increased surface area to provide full, consistent crimping force
- Built-in wire cutter neatly trims off excess wire for a clean and professional termination
- Crimps EZ-RJ11/12 and EZ-RJ45 Cat 5, Cat 5E, and Cat 6 connectors
EZ-RJ45® Connectors Features:
- Universal construction works with solid or stranded wire to accommodate a wide range of specifications and applications
- Conductors pass completely through the connector for easy verification of wiring sequence, and can be neatly trimmed off after termination
- Simple, one-piece design greatly reduces the time in between terminations, allowing user to forget about complicated loading bars or liners
- 1 - EZ-RJPRO™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool
- 1 - Professional Wire Cutter Tool
- 50 - EZ-ON RJ45 Cat5 Connectors
- 1 - Durable Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 - LAN Tester
|Dimensions||8.5" H x 2.5" W|
|Terminates Connectors||CAT5e, Shielded CAT5e, CAT6, Shielded CAT6, RJ12/11|
|Round Cable Stripper||Yes|
|Flat Cable Stripper||Yes|
|Directions||T568A and T568B wiring schemes imprinted on the tool|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030