GEM EZ-ON Tool Kit
EZ-RJ45® connectors have brought much needed speed and accuracy to network cable termination. Pairs are pushed right through the connector and nicely trimmed with the crimp tool. Each kit also includes a cable tester to ensure accuracy and a reliable protection and convenient transport.
- Now includes the EZ-RJPRO™ heavy duty crimp tool for more reliable terminations
EZ Crimp Tool Features:
- Durable steel construction with a zero-flex frame maximizes torque while preventing loss during each crimp cycle
- Tool steel head assembly provides 360° uniform support to greatly reduce human error and help to prevent accidental damage to the connector
- Contact drivers have increased surface area to provide full, consistent crimping force
- Built-in wire cutter neatly trims off excess wire for a clean and professional termination
- Crimps EZ-RJ11/12 and EZ-RJ45 Cat 5, Cat 5E, and Cat 6 connectors
EZ-RJ45® Connectors Features:
- Universal construction works with solid or stranded wire to accommodate a wide range of specifications and applications
- Conductors pass completely through the connector for easy verification of wiring sequence, and can be neatly trimmed off after termination
- Simple, one-piece design greatly reduces the time in between terminations, allowing user to forget about complicated loading bars or liners
- 1 - EZ-RJPRO™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool
- 1 - Professional Wire Cutter Tool
- 50 - EZ-ON RJ45 Cat5 Connectors
- 1 - Durable Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 - LAN Tester
|Dimensions||8.5" H x 2.5" W|
|Terminates Connectors||CAT5e, Shielded CAT5e, CAT6, Shielded CAT6, RJ12/11|
|Round Cable Stripper||Yes|
|Flat Cable Stripper||Yes|
|Directions||T568A and T568B wiring schemes imprinted on the tool|
|GEM-EZ-TK||GEM EZ-ON RJ45 Tool Kit||Crimp Tool, Wire Cutter, 50 CAT5 Connectors, LAN Tester||4.5 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PRICE / PACK|
|PL-EZRJ45P-50||EZ-RJ45 CAT5e Conectors||50|
|PL-EZCAT6-50||EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connectors||50|
|PL-100020||Shielded EZ-RJ45 CAT5e/CAT6 Connectors||50|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!