GearWrench Double X Pliers
MSC-82006 / MSC82005
The GearWrench Double X Pliers allow you to work in tight places. These specialty pliers have jaws that open greater distances than the handle, thus adding reach in tight locations with minimal handle movement.
- Plastic-dipped curved handles are comfortable to hold and provide extra tool control
- Flush rivet for strength and narrow profile
- Corrosion resistant alloy steel
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Product Material: Alloy Steel
|MSC-82005||Double X Straight Pliers||Metal with black/red handle||3"W x 13"L x 1.1"H||0.94 lb|
|MSC-82006||Double X 45 Degree Pliers||Metal with black/red handle||1.75"W x 12.75"L x 1.1"H||0.93 lb|
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!