What's special about these duo-joint pliers?
The GearWrench Double X Pliers allow you to work in tight places. These specialty pliers have jaws that open greater distances than the handle, thus adding reach in tight locations with minimal handle movement.
|MSC-82006||Double X 45 Degree Pliers||1.75" W x 12.75" L x 1.1" H||0.93 lb||LIMITED QUANTITIES
- Plastic-dipped curved handles are comfortable to hold and provide extra tool control
- Flush rivet for strength and narrow profile
- Corrosion resistant alloy steel
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Product Material: Alloy Steel
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030