What's special about this rack mounted shelf?
- Innovative shelf design features a universal hole pattern for mounting small network components
- Dependable 25 lb weight capacity provides support for a large variety of electrical/datacom devices
- Rolled cold 16 AWG steel construction promotes durability, to extend the life of the shelving unit
- Black powder coated finish consistently protects against abrasion and scratches to preserve the shelf's professional look
- Click for More Features
When installing equipment into an open rack or enclosure, many times there are devices that aren't equipped to be directly mounted to the rails. Devices such as routers and battery packs tend to be placed loose on shelves, with no security from theft or accidental falls. The Gator Universal Mounting Shelf provides all standard mounting hole schemes, allowing you to mount virtually any component directly to the shelf for a safer and more secure solution.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||INTERIOR DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||PRICE|
|GC-GRW-SHELF1UNI||Gator Cases Universal Mounting Shelf||17.28" W x 9.37" D x 1.66" H||25 lbs|
- Mounts in any standard 19" rack or enclosure for easy compatibility
- Thin profile only requires 1 RMU (Rack Mount Unit) for mounting, allowing plenty of room for your other rack mountable equipment
- Black powder coating matches the color of most server racks/cabinets
- Quality made in the USA
|Load Capacity||25 lbs|
|Finish||Black Power Coat|
|Construction||Cold Rolled 16 Gauge Steel|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030