Gator Cases Universal Mounting Shelf
When installing equipment into an open rack or enclosure, many times there are devices that aren't equipped to be directly mounted to the rails. Devices such as routers and battery packs tend to be placed loose on shelves, with no security from theft or accidental falls. The Gator Universal Mounting Shelf provides all standard mounting hole schemes, allowing you to mount virtually any component directly to the shelf for a safer and more secure solution.
- Mounts in any standard 19" rack or enclosure for easy compatibility
- Thin profile only requires 1 RMU (Rack Mount Unit) for mounting, allowing plenty of room for your other rack mountable equipment
- Black powder coating matches the color of most server racks/cabinets
- Quality made in the USA
|Inches / lbs||Milimeters / g|
|Material||16 AWG Steel|
|Color||Black Powder Coat Finish|
|GC-GE-SHLF-UNIV-1U||Gator Cases Universal Mounting Shelf||17.14"W x 9.5"D x 1.72" H||25 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!