Gator Rotomold LCD/Plasma Cases
Rotationally molded from polyethylene plastic and featuring a unique molded screen support system, the G-LCD series are sure to be the new standard in LCD and Plasma screen transport. These secure cases are made in the USA, and are created using 100% recycled material, with-out jeopardizing the protection to your expensive devices.
- Sits on 4 heavy-duty casters with rubber wheels; includes 2 swivel casters with brakes and 2 fixed casters for control and steering
- LDPE Polyethylene plastic to increase ruggedness and durability
- Shock absorbing interior end supports help protect the delicate devices
- Heavy duty 1.5” nylon straps and buckles hold top of case to base for extra security
- Designed with “up” arrows to communicate to shippers and handlers which side should remain upright
- Removable lid has aluminum extrusion handle for easy handling
- LCD/Plasma cases include foam inserts to customize fit
- Black cases are made of 100% recycled material; additional colors are available upon request
- Made in the USA
|External Material||LDPE Polyethylene Plastic||LDPE Polyethylene Plastic||LDPE Polyethylene Plastic|
|Internal Material||Molded end supports and foam lining||Molded end supports and foam lining||Molded end supports and foam lining|
|Handles||Molded-in handles on base, aluminum handle on lid||Molded-in handles on base, aluminum handle on lid||Molded-in handles on base, aluminum handle on lid|
|Latches||1.5" nylon web straps||1.5" nylon web straps||1.5" nylon web straps|
|Wheels||(4) 3" casters (2) locking||(4) 3" casters (2) locking||(4) 3" casters (2) locking|
|Weight||55 lbs||55 lbs||67 lbs|
|Weight||60 lbs||60 lbs||72 lbs|
Please Note: These products ship in 10 business days
|GTR-G-LCD-4042||GATOR Rotomold LCD/Plasma Case for 40"-42" screens||54" L x 35" W x 16" H||55 lbs|
|GTR-G-LCD-4647||GATOR Rotomold LCD/Plasma Case for 46"-47" screens||54" L x 35" W x 16" H||55 lbs|
|GTR-G-LCD-5052||GATOR Rotomold LCD/Plasma Case for 50"-52" screens||60.5" L x 37" W x 16" H||67 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!