What's special about these rackmountable drawers?
- Constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled 1.5mm steel for strength and durability
- When the drawer is closed, it completely and securely contains any enclosed items
- Knockouts for lock and key allow for added security
- Equipped with heavy duty smooth gliding drawer slides for sturdiness
- Click for More Features
Gator Industrials Rackmount drawers are ideal for outfitting any IT room. The sturdy materials and heavy duty construction are sure to keep your networking equipment safe and secure under lock and key (sold separately).
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LOAD CAPACITY||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GTR-GRW-DRW3||3U Fully Enclosed Drawer||40 lbs||22" L x 18" W x 9" H||24 lbs|
|GTR-GE-SDR-LOCK||Gator Industrial Lock Kit||1.2 lbs|
- Each standard drawer is equipped with 2" rubber grommets to allow for rear access and added ventilation
- Spring-loaded latches close drawer securely
- Black powder coat finish for durability and scratch resistance
|PART #||RU||LOAD CAPACITY||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GTR-GRW-DRW3||3||40 lbs||22" L x 18" W x 9" H||24 lbs|
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030