What's special about these protective covers?
- Lightweight, durable material encases your valuable LCD or Plasma screen to protect from particles and dust
- Nylon exterior acts as an impervious water barrier that shelters device from occasional water spray or light rain
- Rigid polyethylene sheet sewn into the liner for additional safeguarding
- Click for More Features
Leaving your LCD or Plasma screen exposed can lead to damage or even the possibility of having to replace the monitor due to the carelessness of others. Eliminate this concern with GATOR's LCD/Plasma Screen Covers. These dependable coverings utilize a nylon exterior, polyethylene liner and interior padding to protect your valuable devices from damaging situations. The protective cases were designed with rear access to work with mounted screens, making these perfect for classrooms, conference rooms, and conventions.
|GTR-G-LCDCOVER-42||LCD/Plasma Screen Cover for 37" to 42"||42.9" L x 28.4" W x 2.0" H||Black||5 lbs|
|GTR-G-LCDCOVER-52||LCD/Plasma Screen Cover for 42" to 52"||45.3" L x 32.7" W x 2.0" H||Black||5 lbs|
|GTR-G-LCDCOVER-65||LCD/Plasma Screen Cover for 52" to 65"||63.0" L x 40.0" W x 6.0" H||Black||6 lbs|
- Designed with 1mm protective padding and tricot interior to prevent damage from rattling and shaking
- Perfect for use with the G-Tour LCD/Plasma Lift Cases
- Fits LCD/Plasma screens ranging from 37” to 65”, covering most size monitors
- Easily installed, and can be used with already mounted screens
- Heavy duty nylon exterior will hold up to wear and tear
- Designed in a professional black color
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|For TV Sizes||37" to 42"||42" to 52"||52" x 65"|
|Exterior Material||Heavy Duty Nylon||Heavy Duty Nylon||Heavy Duty Nylon|
|Interior Lining||Polyethylene Sewn in Sheet||Polyethylene Sewn in Sheet||Polyethylene Sewn in Sheet|
|Interior Material||10mm Padding with Tricot||10mm Padding with Tricot||10mm Padding with Tricot|
|Exterior Dimensions||42.9" L x 28.4" W x 2.0" H||45.3" L x 32.7" W x 2.0" H||63.0" L x 40.0" W x 6.0" H|
|Shipping Dimensions||42.9" L x 28.4" W x 2.0" H||45.3" L x 32.7" W x 2.0" H||63.0" L x 40.0" W x 6.0" H|
|Weight||5 lbs||5 lbs||6 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030