What's special about this heating blanket?
- Heats PVC piping to a temperature at which it becomes easy to bend
- 3 models available to cover conduit from 1/2" to 4", covering all commonly used sizes
- Blanket wraps around the pipe so you have total control over what section of the piping you want to bend
- Internal thermostatic temperature control adjusts heat according to the environment, ensuring fast heating even in cold weather
- Click for More Features
This PVC Conduit heating blanket by Gardner Bender® is a convenient solution for bending PVC conduit from 1/2" to 4". Instead of inserting your conduit into the unit, this blanket is wrapped around the conduit for easy positioning. Heat is regulated by a thermostatic control that responds to your environment, ensuring fast heating and safe temperatures in any environment.
|GB-BB5150||1/2" to 1-1/2" (12.7 mm to 38.1 mm)||18" x 7.5"
(45.72 cm x 19.05 cm)
|2 lbs (0.90 kg)|
|GB-BB2030||2" to 3" (50.8 mm to 76.2 mm)||25" x 11.25"
(63.5 cm x 28.57 cm)
|3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|GB-BB3040||3" to 4" (76.2 mm to 101.6 mm)||18" x 7.5"
(91.44 cm x 36.57 cm)
|6 bs (2.72 kg)|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COMPONENT SIZES||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GB-BVS-240||PVC Plug Set: Helps prevent collapsing and deformity in 2" - 4" PVC conduit during heating. Each set comes in a durable storage case to keep the set organized and protected.||2", 2-1/2", 3", 4"||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
- Ideal for creating turns and bends for use in electrical, telecom, and plumbing applications
- Unlike hot box type benders, the HotBlanket is compact in size and can be easily transported from jobsite to jobsite
- Available plug set supports the inside of the conduit to prevent deformities while heating
- Multi-circuit design and heavy gauge wire extends its service life far beyond that of other heat blankets
- Heats to a temperature that won't scorch or burn conduit for increased personnel and fire protection
|Bending Temperature||250° F to 300° F (121.1° C to 148.8° C)|
|Conduit Ratings||Up to Schedule 40|
|Life Cycle (Typical)||Approximately 150 Bends|
|Conduit Size||Warm-Up Size|
|1/2" to 1-1/2"||4 to 10 min|
|2"||7 to 10 min|
|3"||12 to 17 min|
|3-1/2"||15 to 18 min|
|4"||18 to 22 min|
|PART #||POWER REQUIREMENTS||PRICE|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the-Job Safety and Efficiency
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers™
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030