What's special about this armored cable cutter?
- Allows you to cut BX, MC, AC, and liquid tight 3/8” conduit for greater versatility
- Constructed of durable plastic that has been drop tested at 25 feet for extreme toughness and long-term use
- Equipped with an adjustable cutting depth to cut without nicking integral cable components
- Click for More Features
Gardner Bender GBX-300 is built for long lasting use and durability. This feature-packed cable cutter allows you to cut steel armored cable in half the time it takes using traditional methods, without damaging your cable in the process.
|GB-GBX-300||Gardner Bender Flexible Conduit and Armored BX Cable Cutter||7-1/4"||0.85 lb|
|GB-GBRX-301||Gardner Bender Replacment Blades for GBX-300||3 per pack|
- Highly durable blades last twice as long as standard blades to reduce the number of changes needed
- Comfort handling design and rubber gripping provide a comfortable non-slip grip and reduce fatigue during use
- Pivot shaft is equipped with a high-strength steel sleeve to lengthen the life of your cutter
- Quick clamp automatically adjusts to cable size and secures to make splitting and cutting easy
- Equipped with an auto-eject feature to automatically release cable as you cut
- Additional blades can be stored in the handle for easy access
- Toolless blade change using thumbwheel allows you to make quick changes on the jobsite
|Part #||Length||Cut Cable Types||PRICE|
|GB-GBX-300||7-1/4"||BX, MC, AC, liquid tight 3/8" armored cable|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030