Furman Sound Merit X Series Power Distribution
NOTE: The M-8x is no longer available
Install an M-8Lx or M-8Dx in to the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load. The protection offered in these low-cost surge solutions is priceless.
- 9 total outlets - 8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel outlet
- The LED indicator located on the front panel lets you know that your equipment is being protected
- Rear outlets are set far enough apart to accommodate many sizes of wall warts and adapters
- Instrument Rigs
- DJ Equipment
- Pro Audio
The M-8Lx is equipped with two slide out, swiveling light fixtures, which make it easy to locate your controls in dimly lit environments such as when you are on stages, in studios, and in other dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to just the right level.
- Includes two retractable incandescent light fixtures with dimmer control for easy and clear rack illumination
M-8Lx is equipped with two slide out, swiveling light fixtures, which make it easy to locate your controls in dimly lit environments such as when you are on stages, in studios, and in other dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to just the right level. The M-8Dx also features a bright red, three-digit LED voltmeter that displays incoming voltage.
- Front Panel Pull-out Lights
- Two retractable incandescent light fixtures with dimmer control for convenient rack illumination
- Digital Voltmeter
- Digital voltmeter display incoming line voltage
|Maximum Output Current||15 amps||15 amps|
|Line Cord||6 ft, captive, 14 AWG with 3-conductor Edison plug||6 ft, captive, 14 AWG with 3-conductor Edison plug|
|Lamps||(2) 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts ea|
|Operating Voltage||120 VAC 60 Hz||120 VAC 60 Hz|
|Spike Protection Mode||Line to neutral||Line to neutral|
|Energy Dissipation||170 joules||170 joules|
|Peak Impulse Current||12,000 amps||12,000 amps|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage||130 VAC RMS||130 VAC RMS|
|Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform)||400 volts||400 volts|
|Noise Attenuation||Transverse mode: Greater than 26 dB, 200 Khz to 10 Mhz||Transverse mode: Greater than 26 dB, 200 Khz to 10 Mhz|
|Dimensions||1.75"H x 19"W x 7.5"D||1.75"H x 19"W x 7.5"D|
|Weight||5.5 lbs||5.8 lbs|
|Warranty||Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship|
|FS-M-8Lx||Furman Sound Merit X Series Power Distribution with Light Fixtures||1.75"H x 19"W x 7.5"D||5.5 lbs|
|FS-M-8Dx||Furman Sound Merit X Series Power Distribution with Light Fixtures and Digital Voltmeter||1.75"H x 19"W x 7.5"D||5.8 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!