What's special about this power strip?
- Equipped with linear filtering technology (LiFT) for reliable performance, as well as utmost quality resolution, from your AV playback system
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) ensures that the circuit absorbs, clamps, and dissipates any offending surges or spikes
- EVS or Extreme Voltage Shutdown guards sensitive equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions, and powers off if voltage reaches 135 volts or higher
- Click for More Features
The PST-8 is full of innovative features that allow you to have peace of mind knowing that your electronic devices receive only clean, filtered AC power. These features drastically reduce line noise for peak performance, and automatically shut down circuits when voltage is exceeded. More
|FS-PST-8||Furman Sound Power Station Series Eight Outlet Surge Strip||2.75” H x 3.75” W x 17.75” D||5 lbs|
This protector stops surges from reaching standard telephone lines, as well as cable and satellite lines utilizing standard coaxial connectors.
When operating properly, the PST-8 is connected to an AC outlet and the unit will have the OK indicator lit to show it is functioning. If the circuit breaker trips immediately, there may be too great of a current load placed upon it. Simply disconnect one device at a time until this no longer happens.
This unit offers virtually maintenance-free protection from harmful surges. However, in nature, there are occurrences that may cause transient voltage spikes and surges, and some level of damage to the strip. If this happens, the blue “Protection OK” LED indicator will turn off, letting you know that there was a breakdown in the system, and that you need to change the protection strip.
- Zero ground contamination circuitry means there is no interference so you get pure AC
- Made from sturdy, durable aluminum chassis for years of use
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection to connected equipment
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
|Power Consumption||6 Watts for display and control circuits independant of actual load|
|AC Noise Attenuation||Transverse (Differential) Mode:
> 40 dB from 150 kHz - 100 MHz > 80dB from 100 kHz - 1 GHz
|Transient Voltage Surge Suppression||120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) with a high current TVZ-MOV- Non-sacrificial with zero ground contamination. (188 V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input)
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) (>135 VAC)
Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss) (2 pairs)
|AC Current Capacity||Input - 15 Ampscapacity required
Output - 15 Amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined - continous)
|Outlets||8 linearly filtered outlets|
|Safety Agency Listing||C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)|
|Warranty||The PST-8 is protected by a three year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship (see manual for details)|
|Dimension||2.75” H x 3.75” W x 17.75” D|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030