What's special about these recessed and surface mount boxes?
- Clear acrylic windows allow for close monitoring even when locked
- Increases network security with lockable doors
- 1-5 gang capability to provide more mounting and connectivity options
- Click for More Features
Finding a way to protect wall plates and data plates can be a complicated task. FSR offers the perfect solution with its surface and recessed mount wall boxes. Available in a variety of sizes, the WB Series of wall mounted recessed enclosures are sure to fit your particular application. Simplifying your installation process is the best way to save time, which in turn helps to better utilize your budget. Regardless of your project, new or old construction, this easy to install, lockable solution will protect your wall and data plates while allowing you to closely monitor your activity.
Please Note: These products ship in 2 weeks
- 18 different models to fit your special needs
- Available for use in new or existing construction
- Recessed models sit flush with the wall to provide a professional looking finish
- Constructed of 11-gauge steel for added durability and security
DIMENSION DRAWINGS -
- WBMS1G (PDF)
- WBR2G (PDF)
- WBR3G (PDF)
- WBR4G (PDF)
- WBPR2G-MR2G (PDF)
- WBPR3G-MR3G (PDF)
- WBPR4G-MR4G (PDF)
- WBPS2G-MS2G (PDF)
- WBPS3G-MS3G (PDF)
- WBPS4G-MS4G (PDF)
- WBPS5G-MS5G (PDF)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS -
- PRXG - MRXG Installation Guide (PDF)
- PSXG - MSXG Installation Guide (PDF)
- RXG Installation Guide (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030