FSR Surface and Recessed Mounted Wall Boxes
Finding a way to protect wall plates and data plates can be a complicated task. FSR offers the perfect solution with its surface and recessed mount wall boxes. Available in a variety of sizes, the WB Series of wall mounted recessed enclosures are sure to fit your particular application. Simplifying your installation process is the best way to save time, which in turn helps to better utilize your budget. Regardless of your project, new or old construction, this easy to install, lockable solution will protect your wall and data plates while allowing you to closely monitor your activity.
- 18 different models to fit your special needs
- Available for use in new or existing construction
- Recessed models sit flush with the wall to provide a professional looking finish
- Constructed of 11-gauge steel for added durability and security
DIMENSION DRAWINGS -
- WBMS1G (PDF)
- WBR2G (PDF)
- WBR3G (PDF)
- WBR4G (PDF)
- WBPR2G-MR2G (PDF)
- WBPR3G-MR3G (PDF)
- WBPR4G-MR4G (PDF)
- WBPS2G-MS2G (PDF)
- WBPS3G-MS3G (PDF)
- WBPS4G-MS4G (PDF)
- WBPS5G-MS5G (PDF)
Please Note: These products ship in 2 weeks
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS -
- PRXG - MRXG Installation Guide (PDF)
- PSXG - MSXG Installation Guide (PDF)
- RXG Installation Guide (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!