What's special about these floor boxes?
- Large floor box features 11 total gangs
- Constructed of heavy duty 11-gauge steel
- Includes a total of 18 knockouts in 4 different sizes(1/2",3/4", 1", and 1-1/4") for connecting various sizes of conduit
- Versatile floor box allows you to install in carpeted floors, tile or wood
- No carpet panel lifter needed
- Click for More Features
Please Note: These products ship in 2 weeks
- Creates a convenient location for power, audio, video, telecommunications, and data connections
- Covers available with
- Mitered edges- allowing you to install carpeting, wood, or tile on top of the cover for a more uniform look
- Flat cover- for a lower profile design and uniform surface
- Easily converted to a wall box with model JL cover
- Leveling feet are attached for a sturdy and professional installation
- Boxes are UL514A listed to prevent water from entering or accumulating in the box
- Ideal for use in:
- Conference rooms
- Hotel lobbies
- Places of worship
- Grounding is provided by the conduit and components that are installed
- FL-600P Specifications (PDF)
- FL-600P-JL Wall Box Installation Cross Section (PDF)
- FL-600P BLK; Installation Cross Section (PDF)
- FL-600P 4" Box Technical Drawing (PDF)
- FL-600P 6" Box Technical Drawing (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030