Fluke D-Snips Multi-Purpose Electrician's Scissors
Despite the fact that electrical and data workers typically deal with a limited range of cables, they're often still inconvenienced by having to constantly change tools to get the job done. Fluke Network's D-Snips combine the functionality of cable cutters, scissors and wire strippers, eliminating the hassle of switching tools.
- Insulated rubber handle reduces conductivity, increasing overall workplace safety
- Elongated finger loop conforms to the palm of the hand for added comfort
- Reinforced center joint provides maximum reliability where it is most needed
*For maximum resistance to corrosion, it is recommended that you clean the scissors after each use
|Wire Cutting Range||Up to 16-gauge Solid|
|Up to 12-gauge Stranded|
|Wire Stripping Range||19-gauge/23-gauge|
|Weight||0.5 lb (0.22 kg)|
|Cutting Length||3.75" (9.525 cm)|
|Length of Scissors||6.25" (15.875 cm)|
|PART #||WIRE CUTTING RANGE||WIRE STRIPPING RANGE||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|FL-DSNIPS||Up to 16-gauge Solid
Up to 12-gauge Stranded
|19-gauge / 23-gauge||Orange||0.5 lb (0.22 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!