What's special about these cable cutters?
- Combination wire cutter and stripper is equipped with sharp blades for cutting cables, as well as notches for stripping wire
- Cuts up to 12-gauge stranded and 16-gauge solid wire, and strips 19-gauge and 23-gauge wire, covering the most frequently encountered data and electrical cables for smaller applications
- Each blade contains a file and a scraper for easy wire cleaning
- Forged steel construction ensures a high level of durability and corrosion resistance
- Click for More Features
Despite the fact that electrical and data workers typically deal with a limited range of cables, they're often still inconvenienced by having to constantly change tools to get the job done. Fluke Network's D-Snips combine the functionality of cable cutters, scissors and wire strippers, eliminating the hassle of switching tools.
|PART #||WIRE CUTTING RANGE||WIRE STRIPPING RANGE||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|FL-DSNIPS||Up to 16-gauge Solid
Up to 12-gauge Stranded
|19-gauge / 23-gauge||Orange||0.5 lb (0.22 kg)|
- Insulated rubber handle reduces conductivity, increasing overall workplace safety
- Elongated finger loop conforms to the palm of the hand for added comfort
- Reinforced center joint provides maximum reliability where it is most needed
*For maximum resistance to corrosion, it is recommended that you clean the scissors after each use
|Wire Cutting Range||Up to 16-gauge Solid|
|Up to 12-gauge Stranded|
|Wire Stripping Range||19-gauge/23-gauge|
|Weight||0.5 lb (0.22 kg)|
|Cutting Length||3.75" (9.525 cm)|
|Length of Scissors||6.25" (15.875 cm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030