Fluke Networks Modular Crimper
Fluke’s Modular Crimper is built for efficient, low-stress telecom/datacom installs. This highly versatile network tool combines the 3 most common RJ-XX crimping functions with a cable cutter and stripper, saving you the time and frustration of constantly switching between tools.
- Ratchet-driven lever is easy to squeeze, greatly reducing hand fatigue and allowing more accurate crimps
- Black oxide finish reduces corrosion and adds a great smooth look
- All-in-one solution saves money compared to purchasing separate tools for each termination type
- Patent #US007073245
|Compatible Connectors||RJ11, RJ12, RJ45|
|Dimensions||10.50" H x 4.25" W (26.67cm H x 10.79cm W)|
|Weight||1 lb (2.2 kg)|
|FL-11212530||Fluke Modular Crimper||1 lb (2.2 kg)|
No manuals available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!