Fluke Networks Modular Crimper
Fluke’s Modular Crimper is built for efficient, low-stress telecom/datacom installs. This highly versatile network tool combines the 3 most common RJ-XX crimping functions with a cable cutter and stripper, saving you the time and frustration of constantly switching between tools.
- Ratchet-driven lever is easy to squeeze, greatly reducing hand fatigue and allowing more accurate crimps
- Black oxide finish reduces corrosion and adds a great smooth look
- All-in-one solution saves money compared to purchasing separate tools for each termination type
- Patent #US007073245
|Compatible Connectors||RJ11, RJ12, RJ45|
|Dimensions||10.50" H x 4.25" W (26.67cm H x 10.79cm W)|
|Weight||1 lb (2.2 kg)|
|FL-11212530||Fluke Modular Crimper||1 lb (2.2 kg)|
No manuals available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success