What's special about this termination tool?
- Crimps RJ-45, RJ-11, and RJ-12 connectors, aiding in termination of network cables
- Crimps the common Western Electric (WE)/Stewart Stamping (SS) types, 6/8 position telephone plugs
- Ideal for any field technician looking for professional results from an all-in-one RJ-XX crimper
- Integrated flat cable cutter and stripper cut labor by reducing trips to the toolbox
- Click for More Features
Fluke’s Modular Crimper is built for efficient, low-stress telecom/datacom installs. This highly versatile network tool combines the 3 most common RJ-XX crimping functions with a cable cutter and stripper, saving you the time and frustration of constantly switching between tools.
|FL-11212530||Fluke Modular Crimper||1 lb (2.2 kg)|
- Ratchet-driven lever is easy to squeeze, greatly reducing hand fatigue and allowing more accurate crimps
- Black oxide finish reduces corrosion and adds a great smooth look
- All-in-one solution saves money compared to purchasing separate tools for each termination type
- Patent #US007073245
|Compatible Connectors||RJ11, RJ12, RJ45|
|Dimensions||10.50" H x 4.25" W (26.67cm H x 10.79cm W)|
|Weight||1 lb (2.2 kg)|
No manuals available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030