What's special about these terminating tools?
- Allows you to terminate jacks 8 times faster than standard punch down tools
- Easy grip handle ensures hours of comfortable use
- Cuts and accurately seats all wires at once for consistent, reliable terminations
- Enclosed design makes it impossible to accidently punch into your hand, providing superior safety
- Click for More Features
The JackRapid™ Punch Down Tool by Fluke Networks provides much faster and more accurate termination than traditional impact tools. Unlike other tools, the JackRapid cuts and punches all wires at once, resulting in the most accurate termination possible. The innovative punch down tool has no exposed blades, so it keeps your hands and surrounding surfaces safe from puncture.
|FL-JR-LEV-1||JackRapid punchdown tool (for Leviton LE-41106, LE-41108, LE-5G108)||DISCONTINUED|
|FL-JR-LEV-2||JackRapid punchdown tool (for Leviton LE-5G110, LE-61110)||DISCONTINUED|
|FL-JR-LEV-1-H||JackRapid replacement blade head (for Leviton LE-41106, LE-41108, LE-5G108)||DISCONTINUED|
|FL-JR-LEV-2-H||JackRapid replacement blade head (for Leviton LE-5G110, LE-61110)||DISCONTINUED|
- Highly accurate termination greatly reduces the number of wasted jacks
- Unique design accommodates close-to wall-installation, so you will not have to run more wiring
- Various heads are available for use with different jacks
Terminate jacks 8 times faster
- Strip cable jacket.
- Determine wiring scheme.
- Dress all 4 pairs (8 wires).
- Insert jack in JackRapid front first with IDC slots facing blades of JackRapid.
- Ensure jack is completely and securely inserted in jack holder bed with IDC slots facing the blades.
- Pull trigger completely and remove excess wire prior to releasing trigger.
- Wires will be seated and cut for a solid termination.
- Release handle and remove jack from JackRapid tool. Visually verify proper termination.
Product Type: Multi-pair punch-down tool
Manufacturer: Fluke Corp.
Part number: 10059630
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- View Termination Using JackRapid (PDF)
- View Seven Steps to use JackRapid and Six Steps to change the blade (PDF)
- Fluke JackRapid™ Data Sheet (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030