Fluke Networks D814 Automatic Punch Down Tool
The D814 Impact Punchdown Tool is an incredibility durable telecommunication installation device that delivers efficient, uniform connections with far less effort than a standard punchdown tool.
- Impact tool works in conjunction with other manufacturers' blades, making it universal
- Punchdown blades easily insert and lock into place to prevent any damage from accidental blade slips
- Lightweight design is a perfect addition to your datacom tool kit
- Durable, reliable, and backed by a lifetime warranty
|FL-10054000||D814 Impact Tool - Handle only
Dimensions: 1.4" x 5.9" x 1"
|FL-10055000||Eversharp 66 Blade||0.99 lb|
|FL-10055110||Eversharp 110 Blade||0.99 lb|
|FL-10055501||Eversharp 110 & Eversharp 66 Blade||1.13 lbs|
|FL-10055503||Eversharp 66/110 Cut Blade||1.08 lb|
|FL-10054000||D814 Impact Tool Handle Only|
|FL-10055000||D814 Impact Tool with Eversharp 66 Blade|
|FL-10055110||D814 Impact Tool with Eversharp 110 Blade|
|FL-10055501||D814 Impact Tool with Eversharp 110 & Eversharp 66 Blade|
|FL-10055503||D814 Impact Tool with Bix & Eversharp 66/110 Cut Blade|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!