What's special about this impact tool?
- All-in-one telecom punchdown tool effortlessly makes uniform connections on a 66/110 telecommunication block
- Features an adjustable spring impact mechanism, which allows the tool to punch low impact (24-26 AWG) or high impact (22 AWG) cable
- Can be purchased separately, or with accompanying blades to suit your specific application
- End-of-handle storage for extra punch blades, so you're never unprepared
- Click for More Features
The D814 Impact Punchdown Tool is an incredibility durable telecommunication installation device that delivers efficient, uniform connections with far less effort than a standard punchdown tool.
|FL-10054000||D814 Impact Tool Handle Only|
|FL-10055000||D814 Impact Tool with Eversharp 66 Blade|
|FL-10055110||D814 Impact Tool with Eversharp 110 Blade|
|FL-10055501||D814 Impact Tool with Eversharp 110 & Eversharp 66 Blade|
|FL-10055503||D814 Impact Tool with Bix & Eversharp 66/110 Cut Blade|
- Impact tool works in conjunction with other manufacturers' blades, making it universal
- Punchdown blades easily insert and lock into place to prevent any damage from accidental blade slips
- Lightweight design is a perfect addition to your datacom tool kit
- Durable, reliable, and backed by a lifetime warranty
|FL-10054000||D814 Impact Tool - Handle only
Dimensions: 1.4" x 5.9" x 1"
|FL-10055000||Eversharp 66 Blade||0.99 lb|
|FL-10055110||Eversharp 110 Blade||0.99 lb|
|FL-10055501||Eversharp 110 & Eversharp 66 Blade||1.13 lbs|
|FL-10055503||Eversharp 66/110 Cut Blade||1.08 lb|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030