Floor Access Grommets
The In-Floor Grommet is a great solution for running cables underneath flooring, especially in raised flooring systems. Equipped with a rotating cover that closes snugly around cables to prevent debris and thin shoe heels from slipping in and getting caught, this grommet protects cords as they pass through the floor, and prevents tripping hazards to people walking nearby. Perfect for classroom settings, data closets, or even call centers.
- Available in 3 different sizes to suit your needs no matter the application size
- Manufactured in black and gray to blend in with and complement your current raised flooring
- Additional sizes and colors can be manufactured on special order for unique jobs
- Provides a clean and protected exit and entrance point for wires and cables routed beneath the floor
click links below to view image
|DMC-FG3||Floor Access Grommet||3"||1-7/16"||Black or Gray|
|DMC-FG3A||Floor Access Grommet||5"||1-3/8"||Black or Gray|
|Floor Access Grommet||8-3/16"||2"||Black (3 channels)
Gray (4 channels)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!