What's special about these small flood lamps?
- Includes an HPS bulb which emits a bright yellow light which maximizes energy efficiency
- Compact, rigid, and bronze-finished die-cast aluminum housing resists rust and natural elements, making the unit ideal for exterior mounting
- Fitted with an adjustable knuckle that makes it easy to aim the light's illumination path in different directions
- Hinged tempered glass lens for easy, 2-screw access for bulb replacements
- Click for More Features
This solid aluminum spotlight uses a highly energy efficient HPS lamp, and is UL 924 listed for wet locations, which makes it great for lighting up large outdoor areas and providing security lighting for large commercial and residential properties.
|MOR-71060||HPS||120 VAC||50||9.0" W x 7" H x 6.25" D||5.8 lbs|
- Powder-coated bronze finish allows fixture to blend in with vegetation or industrial exteriors
- Requires hardwiring to a (120 VAC) power source, to accommodate extended use
- Uses standard medium base HPS bulb, which is easy to find
- Standard 1/2" NPT thread knuckle mount for quick and easy installation
- Lightweight aluminum housing can be supported by a freestanding pole
|Material - Housing||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Material - Lens||Tempered Glass|
|UL Listing||UL 924 - Damp Location|
|MOR-71060||HPS||120 VAC||50||9" [22.86cm]||7" [17.78cm]||6.25" [15.88cm]||5.8 lbs|
150W HPS at 10 FT Mounting Height
|Multipliers for Different Mounting Heights|
|Multipliers for Different Wattages|
|HPS Multiply by||0.25||0.35||0.6||1|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030