What's special about these aluminum lighting fixtures?
- Housing constructed from die-cast aluminum and finished with a bronze powder coat, making it durable, rigid and resistant to corrosion
- Includes your choice of HPS or Metal Halide (MH) bulb for increased energy efficiency and light intensity
- Hinged tempered glass is resistant to the effects of solar heat and eases access to the bulb for replacement
- Included trunnion mount provides adequate mounting support while preserving the ability to adjust the lamp’s focal area
- Click for More Features
The large form factor of these lighting fixtures coupled with the use of high output, energy efficient light bulbs makes them ideal for illuminating large parking lots, sporting facilities, and commercial and residential properties.
|MOR-71070||HPS||120/208/240/277||250||15" W x 10.375" H x 13.375" D||25.3 lbs|
|MOR-71076||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277||400||15" W x 10.375" H x 13.375" D||23.3 lbs|
- Optional pole tenon mount for simplifies pole installation while retaining the adjusting function of included trunnion mount
- Wide supply voltage range (120/208/240/277 VAC) for use in multiple standard applications
- UL 924 listed for use in damp locations such as open porches and cold storage warehouses
- Aluminum housing ensures resistance to rust and environmental elements
- Includes your choice of (1) HPS or MH bulb
- Optional wire guard to protect lamp from falling debris and tampering
- Large form factor minimizes the need for multiple lighting units in an area
- Uses standard mogul base lamp, which is easy to find
- Rectangular shape perfect for sleek, contemporary landscaping
|Material - Housing||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Material - Lens||Tempered Glass|
|UL Listing||UL 924 - Damp Location|
|MOR-71070||HPS||120/208/240/277 VAC||250||15" [38.10cm]||10.375" [26.35cm]||13.375" [33.97cm]||25.3 lbs|
|MOR-71076||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277 VAC||400||15" [38.10cm]||10.375" [26.35cm]||13.375" [33.97cm]||23.3 lbs|
400 HPSat 15 FT Mounting Height
|Multipliers for Different Mounting Heights|
|Mulipliers for Different Wattages|
|HPS Multiply by||-||0.6||1|
|Metal Halide Multiply by||0.3||0.5||0.8|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030