What's special about this shielded braided sleeving?
- Shields cables from EMI frequencies ranging from 10 MHz to 1 GHz, greatly increasing signal integrity
- Helps your application meet the needs of the internationally recognized radio frequency standard CISPR25
- Reduces attenuation up to 20% to support consistent power flow from end to end
- Ideal for use in communications networking, medical electrics, certain aerospace applications, and many others
- Click for More Features
Flexo® Shield EMI Shielded Braided Sleeving helps protect your cables and bundles from EMI shielding that can compromise your signal. This cable sleeve cancels frequencies from 10 MHz to 1 GHz and reduces attenuation up to 20% for a clean, consistent signal. It is also built with an aramid core, providing ample protection from cutting and abrasion.
|TX-FSN013-MS||1/8"||1/16"||1/4"||164 Ft||1.21 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN038-MS||3/8"||1/4"||1/2"||164 Ft||2.26 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN050-MS||1/2"||3/8"||3/4"||164 Ft||3.43 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN075-MS||3/4"||1/2"||1"||164 Ft||4.59 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN100-MS||1"||3/4"||1-1/4"||164 Ft||5.81 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN125-MS||1-1/4"||1"||1-1/2"||164 Ft||7.02 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN150-MS||1-1/2"||1-1/4"||1-3/4"||164 Ft||8.23 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN013-BS||1/8"||1/16"||1/4"||328 Ft||1.21 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN038-BS||3/8"||1/4"||1/2"||328 Ft||2.26 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN050-BS||1/2"||3/8"||3/4"||328 Ft||3.43 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN075-BS||3/4"||1/2"||1"||328 Ft||4.59 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN100-BS||1"||3/4"||1-1/4"||328 Ft||5.81 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN125-BS||1-1/4"||1"||1-1/2"||328 Ft||7.02 lbs||Silver|
|TX-FSN150-BS||1-1/2"||1-1/4"||1-3/4"||328 Ft||8.23 lbs||Silver|
- Expandable design fits over large plugs and shrinks back down to fit closely to your cable assembly
- Aramid fiber core adds a great deal of strength and added protection from cutting and abrasion
- High flexibility ensures there will be no problems maneuvering cables in complex routing operations
- Tinned copper braid provides full conductivity for applications requiring an electrical connection
- Cuts clean with a sharp pair of standard scissors
|Monofilament Diameter||0.10 (ASTM D-204)|
|Tensile Strength||39 lbs (173 N) per ASTM D-2265|
|Specific Gravity||N/A per ASTM D-792|
|Moisture Absorption||N/A per ASTM D-570|
|Hard Vacuum Data|
|Smoke D-Max||ASTM E-662|
|Oxygen Index||29 per ASTM D-2863|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 302°F (-170°C to 160°C)|
|Melt||449°F (232°C) per ASTM D-2117|
|1: No Effect • 2: Little Effect • 3: Affected • 4: More Affected • 5: Severely Affected|
|Hydraulic Fluid||1 per MIL-H-5606|
|De-Icing Fluid||1 per MIL-A-8243|
|Fungus||2 per ASTM G-21|
|Salt Water||1 per O-S-1926|
|Lubricating Oil||1 per MIL-A-8243|
|Ratings||UL VW-1 (VW-1 Flame Test)
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 9 Products for Fire Protection
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
What material is this made from? is it magnetic?
- Thank you for your question. This sleeving is made from Tinned Copper and I do believe it is magnetic.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030