Flexible Ground Braided Sleeving
Durable yet economical copper tinned braided sleeving provides multiple ways of shielding and lead-sheath grounding. Whether installed over cable bundles or wiring harnesses, or used to create custom-length grounding jumper straps, this metal braid provides maximum flexibility and protection.
- Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
- Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
- 449°F (232°C) melt point (ASTM D-2117) allows for automotive or high heat applications
- Easily cuts with shears, however heat shrink or electrical tape is recommended to terminate ends, to prevent them from fraying
- Soft tinned copper complies with ASTM B33
|1=No Effect 2=Little Effect 3=Affected 4=More Affected 5=Severely Affected|
|Aromatic Solvents||1||Weak Bases||1|
|Chlorinated Solvents||1||Salt Water (O-S-1926)||1|
|Strong Bases||2||Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||1||Strong Acids||5|
|De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||1||Esters/Ketones||1|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||2||RoHS||Yes|
|Monofilament Thickness (ASTM D-204)||0.005 - 0.010|
|Wall Thickness||0.013 - 0.025|
|Tensile Strength||Yarn (ASTM D-2265) 140 lbs|
|Melt (ASTM D-2117)||449°F/232°C|
|PART #||AWG SIZE||WIDTH||QTY/SPOOL||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MOR-91630||9 AWG||3/8 in||100 ft||3.5 lbs|
|MOR-91640||6 AWG||1/2 in||100 ft||3.85 lbs|
No manuals available.
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How To Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!