What's special about this expandable copper sleeving?
- Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment
- Aesthetically pleasing design is commonly used to decorate or conceal hoses and wires in automotive applications
- Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
- Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps
- Click for More Features
Durable yet economical copper tinned braided sleeving provides multiple ways of shielding and lead-sheath grounding. Whether installed over cable bundles or wiring harnesses, or used to create custom-length grounding jumper straps, this metal braid provides maximum flexibility and protection.
|PART #||AWG SIZE||WIDTH||QTY/SPOOL||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MOR-91630||9 AWG||3/8"||100 ft||3.5 lbs|
|MOR-91640||6 AWG||1/2"||100 ft||3.85 lbs|
- Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
- Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
- 449°F (232°C) melt point (ASTM D-2117) allows for automotive or high heat applications
- Easily cuts with shears, however heat shrink or electrical tape is recommended to terminate ends, to prevent them from fraying
- Soft tinned copper complies with ASTM B33
|1=No Effect 2=Little Effect 3=Affected 4=More Affected 5=Severely Affected|
|Aromatic Solvents||1||Weak Bases||1|
|Chlorinated Solvents||1||Salt Water (O-S-1926)||1|
|Strong Bases||2||Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||1||Strong Acids||5|
|De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||1||Esters/Ketones||1|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||2||RoHS||Yes|
|Monofilament Thickness (ASTM D-204)||0.005 - 0.010|
|Wall Thickness||0.013 - 0.025|
|Tensile Strength||Yarn (ASTM D-2265) 140 lbs|
|Melt (ASTM D-2117)||449°F/232°C|
No manuals available.
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How To Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030