What's special about this wrist magnet?
- Straps onto your wrist and holds loose screws, drill bits, and small tools, saving you many trips to the toolbox
- 9 powerful neodymium magnets ensure that your components stay attached until you need them
- You will no longer have to hold loose screws and nails in your mouth or pocket, increasing overall safety
- Lightweight design can be worn for any period of time without causing fatigue
- Click for More Features
FastCap’s ProHold is a great tool for contractors and technicians who use lots of nails and screws on the job. Instead of uncomfortably holding them in your mouth or pocket, the ProHold allows you to hold many nails, screws, and drill bits on your wrist, or even attached directly to your driver.
|FC-PROHOLD||ProHold Magnetic Wristband||0.8 lb|
- Adjustable strap accommodates virtually any wrist size
- Hook and loop wrist strap is easily put on by one person, for easy set up
- Can be strapped or glued directly onto your driver for faster workflow *
* Note: When gluing to a driver, be sure not to cover the vent holes. Poor ventilation in power tools will cause severe heat buildups, resulting in damage to equipment and serious injury.
|Strap Length||12" [30.48 cm]|
|Strap Width||1" [2.54 cm]|
|Dimensions||2.25" x 2.25" [5.71 x 5.71 cm]|
|Number of Magnets||9|
|Weight Capacity||9.0 lbs [4 kg]|
|Product Weight||0.8 lb [0.36 kg]|
|Package Dimensions||7" W x 7-3/4" H x 1" D|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Hole Saw FAQs
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- 5 Tools that Make You Better at Your Job
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030