F6 Woven Wrap Braided Sleeving
F6 Woven Wrap is designed to be an easily-installed and effective protective sleeving for your cables. This durable PET sleeving is split for easy installation without removing connectors, making it ideal for retrofit applications as well as new projects. F6WW employs a wide overlap and flexible material to handle bends in the run without exposing the cables to the elements.
- For clean, non-frayed ends, this sleeving should be cut with a hot knife
- Densely braided polyester filament construction keeps out dust and moisture, protecting your cables from corrosion for a longer service life
- Available in spools from 25 ft to 1200 ft to some of the longest wire runs
- Ideal for providing reliable cable protection in electronic, power, communications, manufacturing, and other applications
|PART #||SIZE||SPOOL LENGTH||PRICE|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- What Is RoHS?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!