What's special about this side entry braided sleeving?
- Wrap this woven sleeving around your cable bundles for a fast and effective cable management solution
- Split design allows you to wrap cables without disconnecting them, allowing convenient installation in new and retrofit wire harnesses
- Up to 51% overlap allows flexibility without exposing the cables inside, ensuring consistent protection in applications with sharp turns and bends
- Resists cutting, abrasion, and heat (up to 257°F), protecting your cables in a variety of harsh environments
- Click for More Features
F6 Woven Wrap is designed to be an easily-installed and effective protective sleeving for your cables. This durable PET sleeving is split for easy installation without removing connectors, making it ideal for retrofit applications as well as new projects. F6WW employs a wide overlap and flexible material to handle bends in the run without exposing the cables to the elements.
|PART #||SIZE||SPOOL LENGTH||PRICE|
- For clean, non-frayed ends, this sleeving should be cut with a hot knife
- Densely braided polyester filament construction keeps out dust and moisture, protecting your cables from corrosion for a longer service life
- Available in spools from 25 ft to 1200 ft to some of the longest wire runs
- Ideal for providing reliable cable protection in electronic, power, communications, manufacturing, and other applications
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- What Is RoHS?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030