What's special about this gypsum drywall board tape?
- Designed with an aggressive adhesive that creates a superior bond with gypsum board after wetting
- Center creased for easy corner application, which helps to reduce installation time and frustrating mistakes
- Saves you an entire step compared to conventional methods, resulting in an overall quicker installation time and reduction in labor and material costs
- Click for More Features
The E-Z STICK drywall tape for gypsum drywall board provides professionals and do-it-yourself installers with a one-of-a-kind taping system that saves time, and eliminates frustrating mistakes associated with the hard-to-use alternatives, such as fiberglass mesh or pre-mud required tapes. For professional results, E-Z Tapping Systems™ have now introduced their patent pending E-Z Stick applicator. Equipped with a built-in water bath, this applicator allows you to go directly into applying the E-Z Stick drywall tape to your gypsum board, saving you even more time.
|EZ-08419-99125||125' x 1.89" Wide Roll EZ Stick Finishing Tape||1.00 lb|
|EZ-08419-98250||250' x 1.89" Wide Roll EZ Stick Finishing Tape||1.50 lbs|
- Made from one layer of paper with no top release liner, for fast and convenient application to drywall
- Ultra thin construction allows for easy spreading of joint compound
- Feathers easy, and allows you to evenly spread joint compound without worrying about the application knife snagging on the edges of the tape
- Includes trilingual packaging and easy to comprehend instructions to greatly increase the chance for success of first time installers
- Stronger and easier to apply than fiberglass mesh tape or regular drywall tape
|Type||Paper Drywall Tape||Paper Drywall Tape|
|Length||125 ft||250 ft|
|Weight||1.00 lb||1.50 lbs|
|Adhesive||Activated with Water||Activated with Water|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030