What's special about these extendable props?
- Adjustable, one-piece, detachable design allows you to pre-install electrical boxes into it off-site, and then later custom-adjust it to precisely fit stud spacing on-site, without modifying the box location
- Features an innovative, open-frame design that accommodates up to 10-gang electrical boxes anywhere within 24" stud spacing
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically in conjunction with ER-TSGB16 to achieve the best placement possible while minimizing modification to the existing framework
- Can be used with mud rings, allowing for both high and low voltage
- Click for More Features
One-piece, detachable, and adjustable from 12" to 24", this telescoping electrical box support is ideal for new and retrofit installations. This box support can be easily adjusted after the box is installed, minimizing the need for modifications when installing either vertically or horizontally between studs.
|PART#||DESCRIPTION||Box Depth||HEIGHT||STUD SPACING||PRICE|
|ER-TSRBS1625||Telescoping Box Mount 12" to 25"||1-1/2" to 2-1/8"
(38 mm to 54 mm )
|4" to 4-11/16"
(102 mm to 119 mm )
|12" to 25"
(305 mm to 635 mm)
|ER-SMS8||Stud Wall Screws (1000)|
- Frame marked in 1" increments for easy and accurate alignment of electrical boxes
- Offset design to eliminate drywall bulge
- Pre-drilled holes on end flanges for easy installation with a screw gun, or a hammer and nails on wooden studs
- Accommodates 4" square and 4-11/16" boxes and mud rings, which are readily available
- Will furnish up to 8-gang in 16" stud spacing, or up to 10-gang in 24"
- cULus® E165702 rated in compliance with NEC standards
- Made in the USA
|Box Depth||1-1/2" to 2-1/8" (38 mm to 54 mm )|
|Finish||Pre-Galvanized Carbon Steel|
|Stud Spacing||12" to 25" (305 mm to 635 mm)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Telescoping Box Support TSRBS1625 - Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Telescoping Box Support TSRBS1625 - Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the-Job Safety and Efficiency
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030