Caddy Telescoping Box Support
One-piece, detachable, and adjustable from 12" to 24", this telescoping electrical box support is ideal for new and retrofit installations. This box support can be easily adjusted after the box is installed, minimizing the need for modifications when installing either vertically or horizontally between studs
- Frame marked in 1" increments for easy and accurate alignment of electrical boxes
- Offset design to eliminate drywall bulge
- Pre-drilled holes on end flanges for easy installation with a screw gun, or a hammer and nails on wooden studs
- Accommodates 4" square and 4-11/16" boxes and mud rings, which are readily available
- Will furnish up to 8-gang in 16" stud spacing, or up to 10-gang in 24"
- cULus® E165702 rated in compliance with NEC standards
- Made in the USA
|Box Depth||1-1/2" to 2-1/8" (38 mm to 54 mm )|
|Finish||Pre-Galvanized Carbon Steel|
|Stud Spacing||12" to 25" (305 mm to 635 mm)|
|PART#||DESCRIPTION||Box Depth||HEIGHT||STUD SPACING||PRICE|
|ER-TSRBS1625||Telescoping Box Mount 12" to 25"||1-1/2" to 2-1/8"
(38 mm to 54 mm )
|4" to 4-11/16"
(102 mm to 119 mm )
|12" to 25"
(305 mm to 635 mm)
|ER-SMS8||Stud Wall Screws (1000)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Telescoping Box Support TSRBS1625 - Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Telescoping Box Support TSRBS1625 - Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the-Job Safety and Efficiency
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!