ERICO Caddy Electrical Box Bracket
This easy-to-install electrical box bracket from ERICO makes mounting boxes or plaster rings in low-voltage applications much less complicated. The TEB23 bracket has two attached far-side feet for additional stability and helps to prevent damage to the drywall. The patent pending design allows the bracket to be mounted to the wall stud on any of the four sides, making installation simple.
- cULus certified
- Mounts 4" or 4-11/16" electrical boxes or plaster rings
- Fits both 2-1/2" and 3-5/8" deep studs
- Precut round and octagonal keyholes suit both 4-11/16" boxes and 4" square boxes
|Depth||2.5" to 3.63"|
|Weight||0.608 lb each|
|ER-TEB23||TEB23 Electrical Box Bracket for 2-1/2" or 3-5/8" Stud Depth||1||0.608 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!