What's special about this bracket?
This easy-to-install electrical box bracket from ERICO makes mounting boxes or plaster rings in low-voltage applications much less complicated. The TEB23 bracket has two attached far-side feet for additional stability and helps to prevent damage to the drywall. The patent pending design allows the bracket to be mounted to the wall stud on any of the four sides, making installation simple.
|ER-TEB23||TEB23 Electrical Box Bracket for 2-1/2" or 3-5/8" Stud Depth||1||0.608 lb|
- cULus certified
- Mounts 4" or 4-11/16" electrical boxes or plaster rings
- Fits both 2-1/2" and 3-5/8" deep studs
- Precut round and octagonal keyholes suit both 4-11/16" boxes and 4" square boxes
|Depth||2.5" to 3.63"|
|Weight||0.608 lb each|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030