What's special about this mounting plate?
- Mounts inside of wall, giving a smooth, gap-free look for faceplates
- Prevents damage to cable lines by prohibiting excessive movement
- Securing pins lock the plate into drywall, ensuring the plate is well attached
- Click for More Features
ERICO’s in-wall mounting plate was designed to eliminate problems when installing low-voltage cable, phone and data lines. The MP1WWM is installed within a wall to secure cables and eliminate gapping between the wall and the faceplate. This wall mounting plate allows for a smooth looking permanent installation and allows for added security and stability.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|ER-MP1WWM-1PK||Erico Caddy Within Wall Mounting Plate - 1 Pack||1||0.027 lbs|
- cULus certified - File # QAZR.E255437
- Convenient template dimples on bracket indent the drywall to give cutting guidelines
- Brightly colored markers indicate when the plate is incorrectly installed and helps to insure correct installation
- Removable tether assists with installation and positioning
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- UL Listing
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030