What's special about these low voltage mounting plates?
- No tools are required to secure bracket onto drywall
- Eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage Class 2 applications
- Widest application range 1/4" to 1-1/4" wall thickness to suit your application
- Click for More Features
ERICO® CADDY® MP Series Mounting Plates were designed by industry professionals with time and money savings in mind. These mounting plates come in various sizes, and can be installed in most standard sizes of drywall. They virtually eliminate all need for tools when installing wall plates in a new construction, and are tightly secured with a serrated interlocking system for a better grip on the drywall.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||QUANTITY per Box||PRICE / Box|
|ER-MP1P||ERICO CADDY Single Gang Mounting Plate Bracket (Non-Metallic)||4.46" W x 4.5" H||100|
|ER-MPAL2||ERICO CADDY Double Gang Mounting Plate Bracket (Non-Metallic)||4.92" W x 425.H||100|
|ER-MP34P||ERICO CADDY 3 or 4 Gang Mounting Plate Bracket (Non-Metallic)||7.87" W 7.25" H||20|
- Allows for fast, easy installation of your low voltage connections
- Recessed design assures flush mounting of devices
- Template dimples provide measurement markings for easier installation
- No sharp metal edges, so you avoid injury and equipment damage
- Dimension Drawings (PDF)
|Standard Packaging Quantity||2|
|Third Party Certifications||cULus®|
|Material||PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC)|
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030