Erico Caddy CER4 Non-Metallic Sheathed and MC/AC Cable Support Studs
ERICO developed this cable support to allow installers to maintain the required 1-1/4” spacing from the face of the stud. The innovative CER4 is extremely convenient, and has the ability to support up to four cables at once. It also features a patent pending “stop-bend” design, which keeps cabling centered without hassle, and accounts for overcompensation by preventing cables from being pushed too far from the face of the stud.
- cULus certified – File Number E165703
- Holds up to four MC/AC cables, or four 12-3 non-metallic sheathed cables with ground
- Saves time on the jobsite and prevents you from having to replace expensive cabling
|Material:||Pre-Galvinized Steel - 0.025" Thick|
|ER-CER4||Non-metallic Sheated and MC/AC Cable Support Along Wall Studs||100||6.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Home Safety Checklist
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!