What's special about these cable supports?
- Keeps cabling secure from being pushed or pulled behind walls
- Flared edges help to prevent cable jackets from being damaged by nails and screws
- Suitable for both non-metallic sheathed cables and MC/AC cables
- Click for More Features
ERICO developed this cable support to allow installers to maintain the required 1-1/4” spacing from the face of the stud. The innovative CER4 is extremely convenient, and has the ability to support up to four cables at once. It also features a patent pending “stop-bend” design, which keeps cabling centered without hassle, and accounts for overcompensation by preventing cables from being pushed too far from the face of the stud.
|ER-CER4||Non-metallic Sheated and MC/AC Cable Support Along Wall Studs||100||6.2 lbs|
- cULus certified – File Number E165703
- Holds up to four MC/AC cables, or four 12-3 non-metallic sheathed cables with ground
- Saves time on the jobsite and prevents you from having to replace expensive cabling
|Material:||Pre-Galvinized Steel - 0.025" Thick|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Home Safety Checklist
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030