What's special about these cable support tools?
- Contains a roller that cables are pulled along, significantly reducing manpower and labor times
- Eliminates the need for cable trays in smaller applications, saving a great deal of labor and overall costs
- Maintains the TIA pull force and bend radius standards for reliable cable installation without electrical or signal loss
- Ideal for pulling and supporting fiber optic, copper Ethernet, electrical, and A/V cables
- Click for More Features
The CABLECAT Pulley System from CADDY® makes installing network and electrical cabling simpler and less time-consuming. This cable support consists of a pulley wheel connected to a J-Hook. Cables are easily pulled along the wheel, which can later be removed, leaving the J-Hook in place to support the cables. This convenient solution cuts labor times greatly over other methods.
|ER-CAT32PLR||Spring-loaded J-hook, Pin,
Wheel and Retainer, Link and Beam Clamp
|2"||About (20) 4-Pair Cables||10|
|ER-CAT64PLR||4"||About (40) 4-Pair Cables||10|
- Pulley may be removed upon completion of the job, allowing you to continue using the J-hook as a cable support
- Prevents the kinking and other cable damage that can be caused by securing cables to a structure using cable ties
- Open access makes cables easier to locate when installed in these hooks, as opposed to enclosed or under-floor raceways
- Includes all hardware needed to install the hooks to joists, drop wires, beams, and just about any structure in your home or facility
|Cable Capacity||2": (20) 4-pair Cables
4": (40) 4-pair Cables
|Sizes||2" and 4"|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs|
|Industry Standards||ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 & 569
UL Test Load 900 N
|ER-CAT32PLR||2"||About (20) 4-Pair Cables||10||7.33" H x 1.90" W x 5.36" D
(18.61 x 4.82 x 13.61 cm)
|ER-CAT64PLR||4"||About (40) 4-Pair Cables||10||4.67" H x 1.38" W x 2.69" D
(11.86 x 3.50 x 6.83 cm)
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030