Caddy® Adjustable Box Mounting Bracket
Correctly installing boxes between studs can be tricky, even for seasoned contractors. With their fully adjustable rails, marked measurements and conduit mounting options, Caddy’s Telescopic Mounting Brackets help to create the most structurally sound and professional box installs around.
- Marked and notched at every inch for easy alignment and bending, ensuring the most solid and professional installations
- Easily installed with a screw gun, simplifying the installers toolset
- Interlocking tab prevents accidental disconnection once installation is complete
- Can be assembled anywhere before the job, eliminating the expensive on-site fabrication of less accurate brackets, and maximizing jobsite productivity
- cULus Rated
- Made in the USA
|Box Depth||1-1/2" to 2-1/8" [38 to 54 mm]||1-1/2" to 2-1/2" [38 to 63.5 mm]|
|Finish||Electroplated zinc||Electroplated zinc|
|Stud Spacing||11" to 18" [280 to 458 mm]||17" to 26" [432 to 660 mm]|
|Ultimate Static Load||50 lbs [22.68 kg]||50 lbs [22.68 kg]|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||BOX DEPTH||STUD SPACING||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|ER-TSGB16||16" Adjustable Box Mount Bracket||1-1/2" to 2-1/8"
[38 to 54 mm]
|11" to 18"
[280 to 458 mm]
|ER-TSGB24||24" Adjustable Box Mount Bracke||1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
[38 to 63.5 mm]
|17" to 26"
[432 to 660 mm]
|ER-CCS812||Conduit Support Bracket||Supports up to 3 rows of Conduit||100||0.12 lb|
|ER-TSGLDR1||Glider Box Attachment||Allows for sliding of Electrical Boxes||100||0.1 lb|
|ER-SMS8||Stud Wall Screws||Low Profile, Prevents Drywall Bulge||1,000||0.5 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!