What's special about these telescopic stud brackets?
- Adjustable brackets mount electrical boxes between studs, providing precision placement that is hard to achieve with non-adjustable brackets; ideal for use in non-standard installations
- Can be used in conjunction with the Conduit Support Bracket (CCSS812) to achieve perfect conduit alignment for the most accurate install possible
- Foldable end tabs for mounting on the sides of studs, providing freedom to mount to any desired depth
- Adjustability makes them highly salvageable, saving supply costs on custom renovations
- Click for More Features
Correctly installing boxes between studs can be tricky, even for seasoned contractors. With their fully adjustable rails, marked measurements and conduit mounting options, Caddy’s Telescopic Mounting Brackets help to create the most structurally sound and professional box installs around.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||BOX DEPTH||STUD SPACING||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|ER-TSGB16||16" Adjustable Box Mount Bracket||1-1/2" to 2-1/8"
[38 to 54 mm]
|11" to 18"
[280 to 458 mm]
|ER-TSGB24||24" Adjustable Box Mount Bracke||1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
[38 to 63.5 mm]
|17" to 26"
[432 to 660 mm]
|ER-CCS812||Conduit Support Bracket||Supports up to 3 rows of Conduit||100||0.12 lb|
|ER-TSGLDR1||Glider Box Attachment||Allows for sliding of Electrical Boxes||100||0.1 lb|
|ER-SMS8||Stud Wall Screws||Low Profile, Prevents Drywall Bulge||1,000||0.5 lb|
- Marked and notched at every inch for easy alignment and bending, ensuring the most solid and professional installations
- Easily installed with a screw gun, simplifying the installers toolset
- Interlocking tab prevents accidental disconnection once installation is complete
- Can be assembled anywhere before the job, eliminating the expensive on-site fabrication of less accurate brackets, and maximizing jobsite productivity
- cULus Rated
- Made in the USA
|Box Depth||1-1/2" to 2-1/8" [38 to 54 mm]||1-1/2" to 2-1/2" [38 to 63.5 mm]|
|Finish||Electroplated zinc||Electroplated zinc|
|Stud Spacing||11" to 18" [280 to 458 mm]||17" to 26" [432 to 660 mm]|
|Ultimate Static Load||50 lbs [22.68 kg]||50 lbs [22.68 kg]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts