The Sniff-It 2 AC Voltage Detector is an economical and compact tic tester that checks for AC voltage. The Sniff-It 2 is safe and easy to use, as it detects AC Voltage without making direct contact with live wires. The adjustable sensitivity variables from 5 to 600 Volts AC, making this the perfect solution for just about any job.
- Detects AC voltage without making contact with wiring
- Visual and audible confirmation
- Detects breaks or faults on in wall wiring
- Adjustable variable sensitivity
- Detects power line voltage: 120, 220, 480 & 600 VAC
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Range||5 to 600 volts AC, 60 Hz|
|Indicators||Audible beeper and flashing red LED|
|Battery||A23 or 23A (12 volts) included|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!