Triplett 9610 Plug-Bug GFCI Receptacle Tester
Triplett’s Plug Bug Receptacle Tester provides electricians with a simple way to test wiring schemes during installation or repairs to an electrical outlet. In just seconds, you can check to see that the wiring is correctly set up, or hone in on problems that need to be immediately addressed.
- Side indentations in the PVC molded casing provide finger grips for easy insertion into, and removal from, wall outlets
- To avoid incorrect or skewed readings, be sure to have all appliances and equipment disconnected from the circuit being tested
- Designed to use with 110-125VAC receptacles
- UL/cUL Listed E150282
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Warranty||1 year from manufacturer|
|Size||6.0" L x 3" W x 1.25" H|
|TR-9610||Plug-Bug GFCI Receptacle Tester||Red|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficiency
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!