Economical Latching Raceway
No one likes a tangle of cords running along the floor; they can trip someone, be chewed on by animals, and ruin the overall appearance of your room. With Economical Latching Raceway, you can tame the tangles. Available in three different sizes, this budget-friendly raceway features a pre-applied adhesive strip for easy installation, and is paintable to match any décor. It's the perfect cost-efficient solution for a neat and clean look.
- To keep shipping cost at a minimum, this raceway is only available in 59" lengths
- Flexible hinge has been rigorously tested to prevent cracking or breaking over time
- Paintable with latex paint to match any décor
- Includes adhesive backing to secure to furniture, walls or anywhere else you may need cable management
- Available in four different sizes, so you can run just one AV cable, or an entire home theater cable system
- Two colors available (black and ivory) to match pre-existing decor
|Color||Black, Ivory||Black, Ivory||Black, Ivory||Black, Ivory|
|Channel Width||0.6875" (17mm)||0.875" (22mm)||1.375" (35mm)||2.0" (51mm)|
|Channel Height||0.4375" (11mm)||0.4375" (11mm)||0.75" (19mm)||1.0" (25mm)|
|Overall Width||0.8125" (21mm)||1.0" (25mm)||1.5" (38mm)||2.125" (54mm)|
|Overall Height||0.5625" (14mm)||.50" (13mm)||0.875" (22mm)||1.125" (29mm)|
|Overall Length||59" (1.5 m)||59" (1.5 m)||59" (1.5m)||59" (1.5m)|
|ED-SR-SM||0.687" (17mm)||59" (1.5m)||0.437" (11mm)||Black, Ivory|
|ED-SR-MD||0.875" (22mm)||59" (1.5m)||0.437" (11mm)||Black, Ivory|
|ED-SR-LG||1.375" (35mm)||59" (1.5m)||0.75" (19mm)||Black, Ivory|
|ED-SR-XL||2" (51mm)||59" (1.5m)||1" (25mm)||Black, Ivory|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The Oldest Cord Cover on the Block is Still the BEST!!!
- 7 Ways to Prevent Cable-Related Dangers
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Adhesive Tape Not Strong
- Audiomedia Cable
Comments about 59in Economical Raceway - Small:
This channel covered my Bose Acoustimas speaker wiring very well! Installation and
cutting-to-fit was a breeze! I would give it
5 stars but after one day the adhesive tape failed.
I nailed small wire
brad nails directly into the channel
back plate to add more support for the
adhesive and it looks and stays in place
like a charm!
No more messy exposed wires in my
built-in stereo cabinet!
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!