What's special about this hinged raceway?
- Provides a cost-effective option for quickly and easily routing cables in your home theater or office
- Hinged design allows you to quickly, easily, and efficiently add or subtract cables even after it's mounted on a surface
- One piece construction ensures a tight-fitting hinge and no open spaces, so cables are protected from dust and debris
- Manufactured from durable PVC to withstand years of use
- Click for More Features
No one likes a tangle of cords running along the floor; they can trip someone, be chewed on by animals, and ruin the overall appearance of your room. With Economical Latching Raceway, you can tame the tangles. Available in three different sizes, this budget-friendly raceway features a pre-applied adhesive strip for easy installation, and is paintable to match any décor. It's the perfect cost-efficient solution for a neat and clean look.
|ED-SR-SM||0.687" (17mm)||59" (1.5m)||0.437" (11mm)||Ivory|
|ED-SR-MD||0.875" (22mm)||59" (1.5m)||0.437" (11mm)||Ivory|
|ED-SR-LG||1.375" (35mm)||59" (1.5m)||0.75" (19mm)||Black, Ivory|
|ED-SR-XL||2" (51mm)||59" (1.5m)||1" (25mm)||Black, Ivory|
- To keep shipping cost at a minimum, this raceway is only available in 59" lengths
- Flexible hinge has been rigorously tested to prevent cracking or breaking over time
- Paintable with latex paint to match any décor
- Includes adhesive backing to secure to furniture, walls or anywhere else you may need cable management
- Available in four different sizes, so you can run just one AV cable, or an entire home theater cable system
- Two colors available (black and ivory) to match pre-existing decor
|Color||Black, Ivory||Black, Ivory||Black, Ivory||Black, Ivory|
|Channel Width||0.6875" (17mm)||0.875" (22mm)||1.375" (35mm)||2.0" (51mm)|
|Channel Height||0.4375" (11mm)||0.4375" (11mm)||0.75" (19mm)||1.0" (25mm)|
|Overall Width||0.8125" (21mm)||1.0" (25mm)||1.5" (38mm)||2.125" (54mm)|
|Overall Height||0.5625" (14mm)||.50" (13mm)||0.875" (22mm)||1.125" (29mm)|
|Overall Length||59" (1.5 m)||59" (1.5 m)||59" (1.5m)||59" (1.5m)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The Oldest Cord Cover on the Block is Still the BEST!!!
- 7 Ways to Prevent Cable-Related Dangers
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Adhesive Tape Not Strong
- Audiomedia Cable
Comments about 59in Economical Raceway - Small:
This channel covered my Bose Acoustimas speaker wiring very well! Installation and
cutting-to-fit was a breeze! I would give it
5 stars but after one day the adhesive tape failed.
I nailed small wire
brad nails directly into the channel
back plate to add more support for the
adhesive and it looks and stays in place
like a charm!
No more messy exposed wires in my
built-in stereo cabinet!