8 Ton Industrial Hydraulic Cable Cutter
This heavy duty cable cutter utilizes 8 tons of hydraulic pressure to quickly and cleanly cut through thick copper, aluminum, and/or telephone cable, and saves time and labor when compared with harder-to-use two handed leverage cutters. The solid steel construction, combined with the power of a hydraulic blade, makes this cable cutter one of the more efficient, user-friendly devices on the market for quickly cutting heavy cable without breaking your budget.
- Solid steel construction is designed to provide lasting quality, while withstanding the grueling rigors of everyday use in the field
- Releasable head allows the user to quickly insert new cables or remove partial cuts without worrying about threading and other time-consuming processes
- Rubberized hand grips provide comfortable operation and ergonomic feel for all day use
- Positive stop keeps the handle from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers and other accidental injuries
- Convenient carrying case included for easy transportation and storage
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Force||8 Tons|
|Telephone Cable Cutting Range||1.575" (40 mm)|
|Copper and Aluminum Cable Cutting Range||1.26" (32 mm)|
|Total Length||22.44" (570 mm)|
|ED-ZDT-HHC-40A||8 Ton Hydraulic Cable Cutter||14 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!