What's special about this hydraulic compression tool?
- Heavy duty construction and economical cost offers cable installers a user-friendly, high performance crimping tool at a price to accommodate any budget
- Includes a wide assortment of interchangeable dies ranging from 10 to 300mm2, allowing you to tackle multiple cable terminations with minimal labor and wasted time
- Unlike leverage-type crimp tools which can physically tax the operator during large scale applications, the hydraulically-powered compression mechanism applies steady and consistent pressure to provide quality terminations with little effort
- Click for More Features
This economical Hydraulic Crimping Tool provides 16 tons of consistent pressure for creating electrician-quality compression terminations for heavy copper and aluminum cables. A user-friendly design, combined with affordable pricing and an assortment of high quality dies and convenient carrying cases, makes this compression tool an essential addition to any cable installer's collection.
|ED-ZDT-HCT-300||16 Ton Hydraulic Crimping Tool with 22mm Stroke||9.9 lbs|
- Built-in ON/OFF knob for easy operation and ram retraction
- Quick release pin allows dies to be easily be changed out to the desired size, helping to speed up cable installation and reduce labor costs
- Solid steel construction and durable dies provide lasting quality for day-to-day use in the field or at the job site
- Pump-action handle requires minimal leverage and effort to produce quality and consistent, high quality compression crimps each time
- Convenient carrying case is included for safe storage and easy transportation from one job to the next
- Rubberized hand grips enable comfortable, ergonomic operation for all day use
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Compression Joint Range:||10-300mm2|
|Crimping Force:||16 Tons|
|Crimping Dies:||10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm2|
|Maximum Working Stroke (Travel):||0.55" (14mm)|
|Overall Length:||19" (480mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Please let me know ASAP. Thanks
- Thank you for your question. Yes, the listed dies are as follows: 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030