16 Ton Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Crimping Tool
This economical Hydraulic Crimping Tool provides 16 tons of consistent pressure for creating electrician-quality compression terminations for heavy copper and aluminum cables. A user-friendly design, combined with affordable pricing and an assortment of high quality dies and convenient carrying cases, makes this compression tool an essential addition to any cable installer's collection.
- Built-in ON/OFF knob for easy operation and ram retraction
- Quick release pin allows dies to be easily be changed out to the desired size, helping to speed up cable installation and reduce labor costs
- Solid steel construction and durable dies provide lasting quality for day-to-day use in the field or at the job site
- Pump-action handle requires minimal leverage and effort to produce quality and consistent, high quality compression crimps each time
- Convenient carrying case is included for safe storage and easy transportation from one job to the next
- Rubberized hand grips enable comfortable, ergonomic operation for all day use
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Compression Joint Range:||10-300mm2|
|Crimping Force:||16 Tons|
|Crimping Dies:||10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm2|
|Maximum Working Stroke (Travel):||0.55" (14mm)|
|Overall Length:||19" (480mm)|
|ED-ZDT-HCT-300||16 Ton Hydraulic Crimping Tool with 22mm Stroke||9.9 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!